NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

15 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Not a very good look for the Bucs and Arians, particularly if the MRI stuff and damage to his ankle is correct. Arians did look like he was bullshitting in his press conferences as well.

I think it's pretty shocking if a guy knows he is not fit enough to play, yet is pretty much given an ultimatum of play or get binned. No different to a guy coming off the field injured.

The Bucks are cocks.

36 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I think it's pretty shocking if a guy knows he is not fit enough to play, yet is pretty much given an ultimatum of play or get binned. No different to a guy coming off the field injured.

The Bucks are cocks.

But because the NFL's poster boy is there absolutely no sanctions will follow.

Imagine if was Cincy, Miami, Minnesota..........etc, etc.

Looks like Derwin James is as sick and fucking tired of Chris Harris' season-long act of getting burned, throwing a tantrum, and pointing at his teammates as everyone else is in Chargerland. His contract is up, so hopefully last night is the last we ever have to see of him in Bolts.

Looks like Derwin James is as sick and fucking tired of Chris Harris' season-long act of getting burned, throwing a tantrum, and pointing at his teammates as everyone else is in Chargerland. His contract is up, so hopefully last night is the last we ever have to see of him in Bolts.

I have a lot of love for CHJ but I am delighted we never resigned him. He has a way over inflated opinion of his abilities. He was good in the slot but he’s not an outside CB

3 hours ago, steelmen said:

I have a lot of love for CHJ but I am delighted we never resigned him. He has a way over inflated opinion of his abilities. He was good in the slot but he’s not an outside CB

He's not even a decent slot corner any more.

As bad as our run D is, the main reason they can't get off the field is they give up a ridiculous number of 3rd & short conversions. A big part of that is Harris just can't cover slot receivers running 5 yard deep routes any more. I've lost count the number of times we've given up a new set of downs because Harris has been trailing his guy by 2-3 yards within a couple of seconds of the snap. The fact that he invariably throws a fit and starts gesticulating at the nearest teammate every single time it happens has really begun to rile people up.

He was a disgrace in the game last night. Finished with a perfectly clean uniform because he wanted no part at all of getting physical with anyone. He could have prevented the Raiders converting the 3rd and 23 with a draw play because we had two safeties playing behind him, yet he chose not to bother taking on the charging OL, left that to Derwin James who started about 10 yards deeper, then stood and watched the Raiders RB run straight by him. I'm surprised Derwin only bawled him out because I'd have chinned the fucker had he played like that next to me. Fucking coward.

His effort at covering Renfrow on the TD just before the half was laughable. Diagnosed it perfectly well and kept with him through the motion, then he basically stood stock still and watched the catch made. Of course, he then turned around and started pointing and shouting at other Chargers players. 

Edited by Boo Khaki

Broncos likely to be sold soon after a court hearing cleared the way. Likely to be in the region of $4 billion.

https://www.nfl.com/news/court-ruling-clears-path-for-sale-of-denver-broncos-franchise?campaign=Twitter_atn&s=09

I like Pat Bowlen’s optimism that 1 of his kids would step up and take control and the rest would accept it. Think it was always heading to a sale but the family of the old owner somehow thinking they had rights is a strange one.

But what is really strange is some ‘fans’ think a new owner suddenly means we get better at quarterback. Manning might be involved in buying the team but he isn’t going to get 20 years younger and start playing again!

On 06/01/2022 at 03:22, Mr. Brightside said:

Not a very good look for the Bucs and Arians, particularly if the MRI stuff and damage to his ankle is correct. Arians did look like he was bullshitting in his press conferences as well.

His ankle didn't seem to be overly bothering him as he bounced topless through the endzone.

His legacy will be one of a talented but troubled individual. The podcast he felt obliged to go on just recently made for painful viewing if I'm being honest and did nothing to paint him in a particularly favourable light.

Edited by BukyOHare

The fact this boy is still be talked about as a 2022 starter...  

It is the daily beast afterall…

Let’s remember these are the same people who are giving Ben the rapist a big farewell tour, Ray ‘the murderer’ Lewis is in the hall of fame. If your good enough they can forget your indiscretions.

The fact this boy is still be talked about as a 2022 starter...  

I know I mentioned I head it if from a Dolphins YouTube channel (he heard it from a Dolphins executive), but Jordan Schultz has also really pushed the Flores-Watson thread for a few days now.