Free Money

I'm more in the f**k it camp, £50 on over 0.5, cover the 0-0 elsewhere (9.5 seems best price outside exchanges) and £50 on somewhere between a 10-20/1 shot. Ibra hattrick , Di Maria double, or 2-2 draw and potentially cash out.

Not sure if you get player odds in play, if so maybe Di Maria first goal, if not I'll be going for correct score I think, maybe 2-1.

I've gone for PSG to score a penalty 6/1. Will maybe do a correct score like 2-2 or Cavani to score 2 goals in play. Probably a correct score because if it gets to a decent price i'll just cash out.

Can't afford to throw 2 £50 bets and cover it elsewhere so I'm going for the mug punter route for decent returns.

The problem I'm having with this one is agreeing totally with the bookies odds, a low scoring game with PSG coming out on top. So shitty odds unless you go for correct score or goal scorer, which are both very hit and miss.

For those looking to back the nil-nil with another bookie, 888sport are offering treble odds on your first bet (extra winnings above normal paid as free bets) while Paddy Power are offering 18-1 on Chelsea and Coral are offering 10/1 on PSG (max £5 bet).

All offers, sadly, only open to new customers.

I've went over 0.5 (covered elsewhere) and correct score 2-1 to PSG

Me too, only FGS option available for Angelo seemed to risky thank fcuk. By the way the goals are getting announced on Bet365 a full minute before BTsport on chromecast.

I'm more in the f**k it camp, £50 on over 0.5, cover the 0-0 elsewhere (9.5 seems best price outside exchanges) and £50 on somewhere between a 10-20/1 shot. Ibra hattrick , Di Maria double, or 2-2 draw and potentially cash out.

I normally do this, but went for PSG to win instead. Normally pick a defender to score first. Tonight I went for Zlatan. Could have been a lot worse.

Not sure if you get player odds in play, if so maybe Di Maria first goal, if not I'll be going for correct score I think, maybe 2-1.

They usually offer odds on players - FGS, to score two or more and hat tricks.. Everytime I have attempted this offer I put it on a player to score first.

Cash out upto 111ish. Gonna leave it and hope psg can get a goal, will probably cash out if they do!

Got a twitchy finger now. £318 or £500 or zero? My tv pic being a minute behind doesn't help.

Edited by welshbairn