Free Money

Was offered £130 odd cash in for 3-2 Belgium when it was 1-1, down to £40 now. Fk it, wee bet on Wales to make the final anyway.

Absolutely delighted to lose that bet.  :lol: Wales in the fucking semis!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Edited by welshbairn

Took both teams not to score in the first half before ko, then the opposite in play, £325 up. Missus took Belgium double chance then wales in play, £250 up B)

As Paris Hiltoon said a few pages back, if you bet regularly with Bet365 they don't seem to be too fussy about the rules. Still like to know what got Mr Bairn got banned for.

Probably for not mug punting at all and only depositing £100 every time they did this offer and withdrawing as soon as my refund was in

Probably for not mug punting at all and only depositing £100 every time they did this offer and withdrawing as soon as my refund was in

Did you bother sticking with the rules?

I had 2-1 Wales at 16s :(

The cash out was at 500 and I got greedy.

I hate cash out. You can't just simply lose a bet, they have to make you feel stupid as well. And you can't just forget about the bet and enjoy the game, you have to keep checking your phone or computer.

Did you bother sticking with the rules?

I did the same as him and didn't bet other than for the offer, so deposits sticking to the rules I got banned from the offer. Wonder if I started betting regularly with them whether they would let me back on the offer?