Free Money

Went for over 1.5 and 0 or 1 goals elsewhere. Thought the 1/66 odds on over 0.5 made the tactic a tad blatant, just my paranoia talking. Will probably go Barcelona HT and City FT @40/1, thinking being that Barcelona haven't been too consistent this season and might have an off day :unsure: 

Will have a look at the line ups pre match to be on the safe side but De Bruyne first goalscorer has served me well a few times, 9/1 tonight. Might do 3-2 Barca correct score in-play and look to cash out.

I don't do big sums to make it worth while guaranteeing profit. Going for bigger odds is what makes it fun for me.

Don't think I'll be going for 4-1 or 4-2 correct score anymore after seeing Man City's starting XI. No recognised strikers:

Bravo; Zabaleta, Stones, Otamendi; Kolarov; Fernandinho, Gundogan; Sterling, Silva, Nolito; De Bruyne.

Could well be a low scoring affair, maybe 2-0 or 2-1 to Barca.

£50 on over 0.5 goals at 1/50, covered with £3 on no FGS at 16/1 with William Hill. (That way if it's 1-0 by way of an own goal, both bets come up)

Think I'll stick the £50 risk free on 3-1 or 4-1 Barcelona.

Edit, just seeing that team probably 3-1. Barca, much like Real are usually good to ship a wee sneaky goal.

Edited by djchapsticks

Totally forgot about this and haven't been watching it. Just bunged a panicky random HT Draw and FT City at 25/1. I presume City are getting hammered?

P.S. Ah well, good luck chaps.

Edited by welshbairn