Free Money

Liked Knightswood's approach last night so have gone for under 2.5 FH @ 1/9 and over 2.5 @ 6/1.

:(

I went £50 BTTS FH No pre game and BTTS FH Yes in play last night, so only came away with £9 profit. Can't complain after the Bayern - Barca game though!

I hope they do this again for the final.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

• 1 month later...

Does anyone on here know much about the Winter Olympics? According to every up-to-date article I can find, only Beijing and Almaty remain in the running to host the 2022 games. Everyone else has withdrawn. Look at the odds...

post-31670-14356073392922_thumb.jpg

My only concern is that they could maybe ask for more candidates, delay the result, something like that. Anyone know if they can or should I lump on both Beijing and Almaty and be quids in either way?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In play during the big derby earlier, with about 10 minutes to go, Bet365 were offering 15/2 for no 2nd goal which was the same price as over 1.5 goals. Obviously a glitch. I didn't take the piss and stuck £5 on it for a laugh. Much to my surprise they've paid out. Shhhhh!

Going for over 0.5 goals pre-match, draw inplay.

Assuming odds haven't changed since I last looked that pays £2.50 of either team wins, £100 if it finishes 0-0 and £152.50 if it's a score draw.

Must be a few people doing this, over 0.5 has gone to 1/25 so only £2 profit. Gutted.

P.S. Think I'll hang on for 15 minutes or so before putting the draw bet on in case there's an early goal and the odds improve.

Edited by welshbairn