Free Money

Chin up I fucked it too. Congrats guys really enjoying the gambling forum. Roll on next one

The Bet365 thing has 2 options, get a guaranteed 20/30 quid or have a risk free way of betting nothing for the chance of making several hundred pounds. Second way's more fun for me, pro gamblers would probably choose the first. Hope Bet365 keep it going with all these web pages appearing telling people the right bets to make.

The Bet365 thing has 2 options, get a guaranteed 20/30 quid or have a risk free way of betting nothing for the chance of making several hundred pounds. Second way's more fun for me, pro gamblers would probably choose the first. Hope Bet365 keep it going with all these web pages appearing telling people the right bets to make.

I'm the same. Most of my mates just go for the guaranteed £30 or whatever but I very rarely have the chance to win the likes of £1000 so feel like I might as well just go for it.