Free Money

This offer can go f**k itself, about the last 5 times I've put it on it's been +0.5 , cover the 0-0 then 2-2 correct score. Forgot to put it on tonight.

I went for about a year doing o0.5 pre-match and then o5.5 in-play, then for Bayern v Arsenal, for absolutely no reason I decided to go with o6.5 instead. Finished 5-1 and would have made me about £800 if I'd just done what I normally always do. Fucking idiot.

Quick question folks.

I've put a £60 bet on the Sunderland vs Leicester City match with Paddy Power @ 6/5.

Will this still qualify me for the free £10 in play bet or do I gave to stake £20 exactly?

Quick question folks.

I've put a £60 bet on the Sunderland vs Leicester City match with Paddy Power @ 6/5.

Will this still qualify me for the free £10 in play bet or do I gave to stake £20 exactly?

Conditions say £20 or more.

Got 20 to flutter tonight. Nothing obvious sticks out though, any tips on the European games?

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

I'd say Rayo Vallecano were worth a punt at 5/1 away to Athletic Bilbao who are having a bit of a slump in home form, but I've lost my Spanish betting mojo the last few weeks so probably best to ignore.

Going for that if the bet's available inplay.

I don't think you can do scorecasts in play with bet365. 

I ditched my usual 2-2 bet and went for 3-2 PSG last time, seething! And opted for De Bryune last goal instead of first goal  :lol: , even more seething.

Tonight i'll probably go for 2-2 and either Aguero to score 2 or De Bryune first goal.