Free Money

I did the same as him and didn't bet other than for the offer, so deposits sticking to the rules I got banned from the offer. Wonder if I started betting regularly with them whether they would let me back on the offer?

Maybe. I just do maybe a bet every fortnight or so with them, and stick to the rules, which has kept them happy so far.

I hate cash out. You can't just simply lose a bet, they have to make you feel stupid as well. And you can't just forget about the bet and enjoy the game, you have to keep checking your phone or computer.

I just completely ignore the cash out. The way I see it, the only reason they would've added that feature to their websites is because it improves their profits. Ergo, in the long term, it's a losing option. I know nigh on literally everything with the bookies is a losing option long term but if I just pretend the cash out doesn't exist then that's less advantage on their side overall.

I did the same as him and didn't bet other than for the offer, so deposits sticking to the rules I got banned from the offer. Wonder if I started betting regularly with them whether they would let me back on the offer?

Maybe. I just do maybe a bet every fortnight or so with them, and stick to the rules, which has kept them happy so far.

Any reason you guys don't use bet365 as your main betting site? Since they've started doing this offer regularly I just stick with them, only really change if I'm doing a big single and can get better odds elsewhere or like tonight use paddypower when they've got a decent offer on.

• 3 weeks later...

According to Oddschecker...

Birmingham 13/8 to finish top half with Bet Victor.

13/8 to finish bottom half with Betfair.

Guaranteed profit there. Doubt I'll bother as I can't afford to wait till April or May for a pay out but worth it if you have disposable cash.

7 hours ago, Bully Di Villa said:

According to Oddschecker...

Birmingham 13/8 to finish top half with Bet Victor.

13/8 to finish bottom half with Betfair.

Guaranteed profit there. Doubt I'll bother as I can't afford to wait till April or May for a pay out but worth it if you have disposable cash.

Showing as 6/4 and 4/6 now unfortunately  

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Bully Di Villa said:

Yes! About time after the travesty of not having it for the Euro final. Gonna go for another inplay centre-half to score bet I reckon.

Sure both sides have issues at centre back. Holding & Chambers being tipped to start for Arsenal. I reckon it'll be the midfields running riot.

Liverpool are usually good for hunners of corners under Klopp. I've gone £50 on over 0.5 goals at 1/20 and will go £50 on Liverpool to win the race to 7 corners as late as I dare in play (currently 5/2 so could get nearer 3/1 if I hold off for first few minutes).

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Tempted by Liverpool to win from behind @10/1 or Arsenal FH Liverpool FT @28/1 for inplay. Probably the latter.

Down to 22/1 now. Happens every time. Bet it's 18/1 by kickoff.