Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seriously though, and without wanting to drag the thread off topic, most punters on the forum wouldn't mind at all if I was "unbanned", yet the mods continue some sort of childish vandetta against me for whatever bizarre reason. This is despite the stone cold fact that there are infinitely worse posters on the board.

Like I've said, Keith even pm'd me saying if I apologised, which I begrudgingly did, that I would be "unbanned", only to then come back and say the ban still stood. I wonder if banning one of the boards box office posters is the highlight of his evening?

Since I have a dynamic I.P. address I'll never actually be banned anyway, so it's up to them if they want to keep wasting their time or not.

I put it to the other mods after your "apology" as I am one of a team and they came back as the ban stood,Div is the owner of the site and he can overrule the mods so I would suggest either an e-mail to him or a phone call on 0141 2252626 0900-1700 Mon-Fri

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fact, why doesn't someone actually make a thread with a poll asking if the P&B masses believe I should be unbanned or not? It would probably be quite entertaining tbh.

Make another account that isn't resembling of that w**k from American Pie then you have my full support.

ifs_image.jpg?itok=lw-X4kRn

I'm surprised they didn't try the standard, hilarious "separation bants" by cutting Scotland from England and pushing us further into the North Atlantic tbh.

Notice they put more pound coins etc in the south of England as well and put mainly coppers up here. :lol:

F**k knows why the whole of Ireland is there too.

I put it to the other mods after your "apology" as I am one of a team and they came back as the ban stood,Div is the owner of the site and he can overrule the mods so I would suggest either an e-mail to him or a phone call on 0141 2252626 0900-1700 Mon-Fri

The day I consider stooping to Seamus/Magee levels of fail and resort to actually phoning Div will be the day I pack it in.

Anyway, I've never specifically been told which mod actually banned me after I was grassed up. On top of not knowing this, the continual "banning" then doesn't allow me to pm those who believe I should be banned to try and square things out like grown-ups.

I mean, surely folk can't actually get so power hungry over a football forum as to go out their way and keep "banning" proven decent posters over and over again?

Make another account that isn't resembling of that w**k from American Pie then you have my full support.

The Stifmeister is sick man. :D

This one got me in particular as they just state a fact and imply it's a bad thing and would be under threat.

Do they honestly think that everyone will stop trading with each other. It's utter bollocks to try and say that trade will cease. For god sake they are going to need our energy oil and if there's a few Daily Express hot summers in a row then our water too. Plus they fail to omit what would happen if the reciprocal were the case. The rUK economy would be screwed even more than it is now. Half truths. They know they can't tell the whole truth as they know it would sink their campaign quicker than the German Admirals sank their fleet at Scappa in 1918.

Folks are calling this right. A massive upsurge in the facts are needed and the campaign has a much better chance of success. I've a feeling the campaigns will really kick off a week tomorrow. IMO all it needs is a coordinated and concerted campaign to destroy the lies coming from the No camp

I'd love it if the English began to want their independence tbh and I don't mean UKIP. I mean the people of England wanting England to become a sovereign state. Just think of the position that would put the CDUists in. rofl.gif

Btw, Scotland is rUK's second largest export market.

I haven't a clue who this guy is, why he is banned or really care tbh, if its for spamming the site then Deegas should be telt to bolt pronto.

I've got him on ignore but I see enough posts to realise at least a yellow card should be issued IMO. Then again, thankfully I'm not a mod (well on here, I'm a mod elsewhere), half of you buggers would be gone if I had my way.....

I haven't a clue who this guy is, why he is banned or really care tbh, if its for spamming the site then Deegas should be telt to bolt pronto.

I've got him on ignore but I see enough posts to realise at least a yellow card should be issued IMO. Then again, thankfully I'm not a mod (well on here, I'm a mod elsewhere), half of you buggers would be gone if I had my way.....

It's Paulo Sergio, one of the sites box office posters. See the above post as to why I was "banned".

:)

I meant to make this point a few pages back but the "neverendum" jibe made by people like Gerald Walker is always a brilliant one. That would be the referendum that has a date set and is being held, as promised by the SNP, in the second half of their term in Holyrood, would it? It certainly isn't as much of a neverendum as the "proper" one on EU membership which has caused tensions in the Tory party and which hasn't even got a year for when it's being held, let alone an exact date.

ITV's News at 10 just had an utterly outrageous piece, on the IFS report & how taxes are going to rise by 10%, in an independent Scotland etc blah de blah.

You could almost see the hack marks in the interviews that had been conducted, to get the bulletpoints they wanted.

Very disappointed in Laura Kuenssberg, a journo who I'd have thought would be above that sort of sensationalist bilge.

What is the opinion of the IFS on the outcome for a retention of the Union, & that of the remainder Union, should Scottish Independence be achieved? Not even approached.

I can only assume that they're going to be the land of milk & honey?

Very poor reporting in the extreme.

Archived