Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Britain is the most geographically unequal economy in the European Union. Growth over the last decade has been heavily biased towards the South East. While Inner London is now the richest space in the EU, the Welsh valleys are poorer than Slovakia.

How can you deny that there is not unbelievable bias towards the south east?

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britain is the most geographically unequal economy in the European Union. Growth over the last decade has been heavily biased towards the South East. While Inner London is now the richest space in the EU, the Welsh valleys are poorer than Slovakia.

So how equally distributed is the Scottish economy?

And wealth in Scotland of course. Is it a nice wide spread?

Fabulously wealthy places like Dagenham and Dover? Those sort of places?

Herne Bay?

There are people in this forum that I am wealthier than. They are some who will be wealthier than me.

I'm going to go and assume the foetal position and cry about how unfair this is.

Fabulously wealthy places like Dagenham and Dover? Those sort of places?

Herne Bay?

Yeah, I bet people in Peckham are just as pissed of as people in Scotland.

But they don't have the opportunity that Scotland does, these places most likely voted conservative at the last election.

We never vote Conservative, theretofore any chance to rid us of them once and for all should be grasped with both hands imo.

But they don't have the opportunity that Scotland does, these places most likely voted conservative at the last election.

We never vote Conservative, theretofore any chance to rid us of them once and for all should be grasped with both hands imo.

Only about sixty thousand more folk voted SNP at the the last general election than voted Tory up here.

Scotland isn't going to take "the opportunity" so don't get yourself into too big a state about it.

No always says it when he has nothing else to add.

There's not much else to do until we have the vote other than continually point out to the nattards that they are going to lose.

Once they do lose it should be hilarious in here, from accusations of how we had the chance to take our freeeedom and didn't, to folk being called quislings and traitors, blah de fucking blah.

It will be the gift that never stops giving frankly. 8)

There's not much else to do until we have the vote other than continually point out to the nattards that they are going to lose.

Once they do lose it should be hilarious in here, from accusations of how we had the chance to take our freeeedom and didn't, to folk being called quislings and traitors, blah de fucking blah.

I can literally feel the hate through the computer :lol:

IF the apologists win, you'll become an even bigger laughing stock on here. Everyone will instantly skip over your attention-seeking slaverings about leftie-c***s and the national debt.

Independence is happening, whether it's now or in 20 years when your getting you chin wiped in some nursing home, gramps.

Archived