Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JockMacAbre

ok, you mis-interpreted my take on the english press as being mine, your mistake. I thought you mis-interpreted something else, my mistake.

My take on the rest is just that .

The idea you might be a Unionist? Your eagerness to label me as a racist and anti-immigrant Nat., see the George and Nigel reference.

if i could be arsed i'd list some personal and media examples of the type 'send them all back to jockland' shite, but people choose what they want to see. Though i commend you stating being open to debate and information.

It's a couple of levels above the likes of Anwar and his ''I want to live in a World of Peace and Love and the nasty Nats and Ek Fish will stop us'' dross.

eta . still live here as it's such a mix ,as mentioned. Ideal environment for a child to grow up in. A few miles out into the villages and wee market towns!! :thumbsdown

Is it worse to argue with your own alias, or go around green dotting yourself?

He is a fucking weirdo.

The nats seem to attract their fair share of absolute losers, and he is right up there with that Dow character and XBL.

<_<

Yeah I've thought about that too.

Hopefully it won't matter to us by then anyway.

The prospect of a Tory/UKIP coalition should be enough to make everyone in Scotland vote yes imo.

i agree.

but combined with the Bitter Together hate campaign , the NSDAP would probably be given a clean run if they supported retaining Anshluss the Union.

The two parties are likely to co-operate come the next GE whatever the referendum result. Ukip have the ability to make in roads in areas the tories couldn't. But we already know some would prefer a 100 years tory rule to a YES vote.

and they don't all skulk about under the bridge under The Piazza in Paisley

i agree.

but combined with the Bitter Together hate campaign , the NSDAP would probably be given a clean run if they supported retaining Anshluss the Union.

The two parties are likely to co-operate come the next GE whatever the referendum result. Ukip have the ability to make in roads in areas the tories couldn't. But we already know some would prefer a 100 years tory rule to a YES vote.

and they don't all skulk about under the bridge under The Piazza in Paisley

Yeah, I can't understand the thinking of people wanting to vote no, and continue to get governments that the people of Scotland didn't vote for, it just doesn't make sense.

ok, you mis-interpreted my take on the english press as being mine, your mistake.

Ah, I see. Fair enough, My apologies.

The idea you might be a Unionist? Your eagerness to label me as a racist and anti-immigrant Nat., see the George and Nigel reference.

JockMacAbre

ok, you mis-interpreted my take on the english press as being mine, your mistake. I thought you mis-interpreted something else, my mistake.

My take on the rest is just that .

if i could be arsed i'd list some personal and media examples of the type 'send them all back to jockland' shite, but people choose what they want to see. Though i commend you stating being open to debate and information.

It's a couple of levels above the likes of Anwar and his ''I want to live in a World of Peace and Love and the nasty Nats and Ek Fish will stop us'' dross.

eta . still live here as it's such a mix ,as mentioned. Ideal environment for a child to grow up in. A few miles out into the villages and wee market towns!! :thumbsdown

I've seen a minority of nats who spit racist bile about immigrants and the English, and obviously I've managed to get the wrong end of the stick through lack of perception of what you are actually saying. Again, I apologise. You do get the odd English journo spouting patently anti-Scottish nonsense, and it's probably slightly more prevalent given the political climate at the moment. Even had a few run-ins with a few dickheads who wanted a go purely because I am Scottish. Thankfully, that was a real rarity. Shit like that happens. Dickheads everywhere, eh?

I've seen a minority of nats who spit racist bile about immigrants and the English, and obviously I've managed to get the wrong end of the stick through lack of perception of what you are actually saying. Again, I apologise. You do get the odd English journo spouting patently anti-Scottish nonsense, and it's probably slightly more prevalent given the political climate at the moment. Even had a few run-ins with a few dickheads who wanted a go purely because I am Scottish. Thankfully, that was a real rarity. Shit like that happens. Dickheads everywhere, eh?

:thumsup2

and ain't that the truth

I'm confused :o

dinnae mind. People sorting it as we speak.

still ,about the voting and being sensible.

Did you know that our present first past the post system means that in the 2005 election only One out of 635 mps , yes just one , uno, eins of the 635 MPs actually managed a majority of the constituent vote!!!!!!!!!

Don't know 'bout 2010 but it wont be much better. My constituancy is a typical 3 way race which only guarantees that two thirds wont get who they vote for.

As if this isn't bad enough. When we were offered a vote a wee while back for an alternative* only a few places , very few like where i stay , voted for change. What you gonna do when the largest electoral group are non-voters?

The single tory councillor in town managed < 13% of the voters. How low must it go?

* yes the alternative wasn't great. But i reckon a square go amongst the candidates would be more representative than the present Party politico charade.

Four aliases now.

There would be a slim possibility of a yes win if you could register all the names you've had on the go here for a vote. <_<

What a fucking slaver. How could we possibly be the same account (or 'alias') when we can clearly be seen online at the same time?

What a fucking slaver. How could we possibly be the same account (or 'alias') when we can clearly be seen online at the same time?

Reynard is nearly dead. He's a living, nearly breathing placard of unionism. Dementia is a horrible illness, be kind with him.

Archived