North Korea ...again

1 hour ago, Hillonearth said:

I get the feeling Kim Jong Un's just farted a beauty and the rest of them are doing their best not to acknowledge it.

I was thinking the one down the front in the pink tshirt is holding one in and is petrified of it sneaking out as she knows she'll be in front of the firing squad 10 minutes later.

• 4 months later...

Video of a murder. The only reasons I can think of that they did it in an airport when there'd bound to be cameras everywhere are 1) The victim was left alone by his Chinese protection because they thought he was safe inside the airport, or 2) Kim wanted it to be public and his agents were on their way out of the country when or shortly after it happened. The girls who actually did it say they thought they were doing stunts for a prank tv show. It's almost as bad as a plot for Death in Paradise. But it's real.

On 19/02/2017 at 20:13, John Lambies Doos said:

That Kim c**t has moved on.
Probably snorting cavier off 20 buxom beauties as we speak. The dear leader

He's a lovely man really.

https://kcnawatch.co/newstream/1488209505-738520570/kim-jong-un-s-love-for-people-praised-by-foreign-figures/