North Korea ...again

• 2 weeks later...

It's no surprise the North Koreans are all so bitter, as I'm certain I read somewhere that, on average, their men have the smallest penises in the world.

'Where' did you read that? The Pyongyang Penile Extension & Virility Bureau has its own hitpersons. Beware.

From @bloombergnews:

@BloombergNews: BREAKING: North Korea says it 'enters war' with South Korea: KCNA

Someone seems to have omitted the phrase 'yet again' from that.

Supposedly Kim Jong Un has had the architect of NK's new airport executed because he "doesn't like the design".

It really is like something out of the Dictator movie.

Pity we couldn't introduce that over here, I know a few architects that would be on my list...

• 1 month later...

The right wing press are all saying this Corbyn chap is a bit of a leftie. Imagine he got into power, I'd hope he'd be like Kim Jong-Un. He could televise the live shelling of Tories and Blairite Scottish Labour types on a Saturday night. It would be better than Strictly Come Dancing or the X-Factor that's for sure.

A lot that stuff might be made up by South Korean and Chinese tabloids and satirical websites. The Laibach thing is interesting. In the 1980s they deliberately provoked the post-Tito Yugoslav state to get it to reveal its true reationary totalitarian nature behind the mask of workers self-management and endlessly repeated slogans about brotherhood and unity. Fat Boy appears to be showing off to western intelligentsia types that he can easily handle what the Yugoslav communist party could not.

Just discovered the DPRK News twitter feed. @DPRK_News

A goldmine of lol:

English city of West Ham overrun by criminal gangs of looting unkempt hammer-wielding hooligans due to incompetent football practices.

Amazing.

Been following it for ages,its superb