The East Fife Thread

east fife have been a diddy club for YEARS but still mananged to knock SPL clubs out of the cup , lol . also won the 3rd div title . so not to worried about the clubs in sfl div 2 . mon the fife . :P

No, that 1st bit is wrong, East Fife have "always" been a diddy club :thumsup2

Still dangling from the hook that was cast weeks ago :lol: Welcome back to your natural level

Not that you're raging or that

I`m still raging fella.

Diddy Clyde cast aside and blew a lead against an average Stirling. You would be raging too!

Could be worse. Hibs.

Nathan Austin reminds me of Danny Welbeck.

###BREAKING NEWS###

###STEVO FIFE FINDS NEW SIGNATURE FOR SEASON 2014-15 CAMPAIGN###

So, we have...

Goalkeepers: Dylan Rooney - Kid that made his debut in the second half against Clyde in the playoffs. Terrific debut.

Defenders: Steven Campbell - Possibly one of the best cb in the lowers leagues on his day. Terrific leap, strong and pacey. Just needs an experienced head alongside him. Which brings me to Ruthkiewicz, experienced and played pretty well last season. Hopefully Naysmith decides to play and we'll have the basis of a pretty good defense.

Midfield: Lewis Barr and Ross Brown are two youngsters that played really well during last season. Credit to our youth system. Both will play a huge part in next season. Ross Brown is especially one to look out for. Not sure what to think of Alan Walker. If Naysmith can get the best out of him he'll be a terrific signing.

Winger: Alan Cook - Ripped us apart a lot last season. Great signing at this level and should rip this league to bits.

Strikers: Jon McShane, Nathan Austin and Kevin Smith - Kevin Smith should score goals at this level as should McShane. Seem to remember McShane scoring goals in the championship was it? a few years ago. Nathan Austin reminds me of Danny Welbeck. Terrific pace and scores goals but can be clumsy as hell. Should do well in this league tho :)

worst-insert-7.jpg

So, we have...

Goalkeepers: Dylan Rooney - Kid that made his debut in the second half against Clyde in the playoffs. Terrific debut.

Defenders: Steven Campbell - Possibly one of the best cb in the lowers leagues on his day. Terrific leap, strong and pacey. Just needs an experienced head alongside him. Which brings me to Ruthkiewicz, experienced and played pretty well last season. Hopefully Naysmith decides to play and we'll have the basis of a pretty good defense.

Midfield: Lewis Barr and Ross Brown are two youngsters that played really well during last season. Credit to our youth system. Both will play a huge part in next season. Ross Brown is especially one to look out for. Not sure what to think of Alan Walker. If Naysmith can get the best out of him he'll be a terrific signing.

Winger: Alan Cook - Ripped us apart a lot last season. Great signing at this level and should rip this league to bits.

Strikers: Jon McShane, Nathan Austin and Kevin Smith - Kevin Smith should score goals at this level as should McShane. Seem to remember McShane scoring goals in the championship was it? a few years ago. Nathan Austin reminds me of Danny Welbeck. Terrific pace and scores goals but can be clumsy as hell. Should do well in this league tho :)

WTF? :lol:

A good signing IF you can get him back to full fitness. Was well off the pace last season following his accident and rarely featured. Remains to be seen if he'll get back to the player he was, if he gets a good pre-season under his belt you'll have a leader who will run through brick walls for his team.

Last time I saw him Bobby Linn and Paul McManus run riot against him in that 4-2 win v Brechin, BUT to be fair, he was playing beside Garry Kenneth. Had to come off after the 2nd goal because he kicked the ground (which let Linn through on goal if I remember?) and injured himself. :lol: Was good at us a few year back mind you, how old is he now?

Last time I saw him Bobby Linn and Paul McManus run riot against him in that 4-2 win v Brechin, BUT to be fair, he was playing beside Garry Kenneth. Had to come off after the 2nd goal because he kicked the ground (which let Linn through on goal if I remember?) and injured himself. :lol: Was good at us a few year back mind you, how old is he now?

To be fair, most weeks he'll be up against utter dross like Clyde or Berwick. They'll make him look like Fabio Cannavaro.