Reasons to be Cheerful

Got offered the job I interviewed for the other day in my work. Better salary, flex time and more responsibility.

Pretty chuffed!

I wouldn't try and progress too far up the ladder because there's a higher chance someone will figure out you're a workshy w****r

Thanks for the kind words. I find the further up the ladder you get, the easier it is to get away with stuff.

I'm quite sad to be leaving my current job, but it's incredibly stressful at times, and whilst there's more responsibility in the new job, it's not audited to anywhere near the same extent by external bodies.

We've both seen Mrs Danger's tits through the bathroom window.

Again, I couldn't possibly comment.

No doubt through the downstairs bathroom window, while she was standing in the upstairs bedroom. #droopy

Payday today and my first payday on full wages in my new job. Shockingly I'd have had to work 2 months and a week in my old job to make what I've made this month (though this month is more than I'll normally make as I was owed a day from the previous month and I did an extra shift this month). Still, happy (day)s indeed :D

What was your old job and what's your new one pal?

Mental Health Practitioner was my last 'title'. It was effectively a Support Worker but by giving it that name it was an excuse to give us more paperwork for pennies (and I mean, pennies) more.

Train Conductor now. Slight change :lol:

Knocked off for the weekend. just made myself a smoothie, neck that and then an hour of aggressive eye contact practice, in front of the mirror.

Wee sleep, shower, shift and then the puggy in the Arctic is fucking getting it tonight!