Reasons to be Cheerful

Rascals for tea, followed up by Janetta's for some ice cream. The lady never liked her ice cream so fucking yeti(!) I got four scoops :D

Slight annoyance - they've stopped doing amaretto ice cream.

I too had a janettas last night, tablet with toffee sauce. Was dyno.

I too had a janettas last night, tablet with toffee sauce. Was dyno.

Porrelli's do a great tablet ice cream, £3 in Sainsbury's. If you check your local Aldi (if you have one) it's in there for £1.50. Different packaging but same brand.

Porrelli's do a great tablet ice cream, £3 in Sainsbury's. If you check your local Aldi (if you have one) it's in there for £1.50. Different packaging but same brand.

That's exactly the kind of news a boy wants to hear on a Saturday morning.

I sometimes make a wee dessert with tablet. Few scoops of vanilla ice cream, melt a bar of tablet, pour tablet over the ice cream, and top with some crumbled shortbread. Magic.

I sometimes make a wee dessert with tablet. Few scoops of vanilla ice cream, melt a bar of tablet, pour tablet over the ice cream, and top with some crumbled shortbread. Magic.

Taking this thread way off topic but I went to Ianetta's up the Hulltoon (not to be confused with superior Janetta's) and asked if he done Scottish Tablet ice cream once. He said he couldn't offer this but could in fact offer me 1L of vanilla ice cream and a bar of Scottish tablet if I'd like to crush it up and mix myself.

He was told to GTF. Was raided A few weeks later.

Moral of the story : Do not fùck with Deeboy's ice cream needs.

Thank you.

Watched the game back on BT earlier, brilliant. Now going to chill out for half an hour or so before putting curtain poles up and that will finish off the Nursery in the house. Can't wait to see it completed, DIY gives you a proper sense of achievement (even though I got someone in to skim the walls and fit the carpet, I've done the rest myself and nothing disastrous has happened - yet :lol: ) cook a nice mince pie dinner later and relax watching Eurovision. Magic.

Watched the game back on BT earlier, brilliant. Now going to chill out for half an hour or so before putting curtain poles up and that will finish off the Nursery in the house. Can't wait to see it completed, DIY gives you a proper sense of achievement (even though I got someone in to skim the walls and fit the carpet, I've done the rest myself and nothing disastrous has happened - yet :lol: ) cook a nice mince pie dinner later and relax watching Eurovision. Magic.

Rock 'n roll lifestyle

Rock 'n roll lifestyle

It gives me great satisfaction to get a room that was in a pretty poor state of repair transferred into a cracking wee nursery for the impending birth of my child. So it's a reason to be cheerful for me. A reason to be cheerful for you is probably lasting an hour without pishing yourself, you dottery old c**t.

Get doon.

I put a mirror and shelf up in the lavvy.The mirror is too high and the shelf is at the wrong angle to the wall. That should be ample to ensure I'm not asked to do anything for at least a year.

It gives me great satisfaction to get a room that was in a pretty poor state of repair transferred into a cracking wee nursery for the impending birth of my child. So it's a reason to be cheerful for me. A reason to be cheerful for you is probably lasting an hour without pishing yourself, you dottery old c**t.

Get doon.

Didn't realise you were pregnant. Congrats.