Reasons to be Cheerful

5 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Flat sausage is probably the worst I've heard. Square slice, square sausage or Lorne are the 3 acceptable terms for this fine Scottish product. 

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g190781-d2387607-i123943367-Havly_Cafe-Lerwick_Mainland_Shetland_Islands_Scotland.html

Got my pyjamas on and I'm off with the grandkids on the polar express today 

I was through at Woodland Experiences in Balfron this afternoon. We took the bairn on the Santa-train (a tractor with a carriage manned by two singing elves) to Santa's actual house where we met Santa! Great fun! [emoji846]

00c2d79863c2f03c1d539bdc80dad00d.jpg

Steak slice sausage from Patrick's of Camelon :wub:. Bought a block yesterday for the first time, best square slice I've ever had!

Only if you buy a block and slice it yourself. His pre-sliced stuff is too thin! Other than that it's effing fantastic! I'm a regular customer up there.

Hadn't been to the dentist in a couple of years so I was dreading my 11am appointment. I was in the chair less than 45 seconds and all was fine. Not only that but his new assistant was a grade A 10/10 stunner. I was tempted to ask him to rip out all my teeth and fit me with dentures just so that I could gaze upon her beauty for an extended period. 

On Sunday, December 11, 2016 at 22:38, Duff Man said:

Watched pretty much every episode atleast 10 times over and it still cracks me up, the lingerie section has got to be the most genius part of the Father Ted series!

A footnote has to go to the scene when Ted tells Dougal he looked in the mirror and seen a middle aged man staring back at him.

Dougals face is pure hilarity before the killer line. "Who was that then" :lol:

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Hadn't been to the dentist in a couple of years so I was dreading my 11am appointment. I was in the chair less than 45 seconds and all was fine. Not only that but his new assistant was a grade A 10/10 stunner. I was tempted to ask him to rip out all my teeth and fit me with dentures just so that I could gaze upon her beauty for an extended period. 

Are you gonnae make me quote the p&b rulebook?

I applied for my first passport on Monday. I received a letter to book an interview this morning, which I've booked for Monday. I've been quoted a 10 day wait after the interview before I get my passport in. Much better than the 6 weeks that they had quoted!