Reasons to be Cheerful

In November yes but left in February. I bloody hate BT. Biggest decision I ever made was leaving tesco to chase the money. Totally ruined me :-(.
Now been going on a month without a job and first interview. The only job I applied for where I was able to hand in my CV and speak to the manager.

Call centre work is certainly not for me :-(

I was at BT for a while before, easiest money I've ever made!

And they are still looking for folk, huge intake. The money i do miss but actual call centre work i certainly do not miss.

The only issue I had with the place was Manpower being useless b*****ds. Other than that, I quite enjoyed it tbh.

I pay £39 all in but that's from the bank. I could get it a lot cheaper but the bank wouldn't release the money for the mortgage until we had proof of insurance so to save going back and forward I just agreed to go with them as I didn't trust the seller of the house to not keep her word of not selling to someone else (gentleman's handshake). I've every intention of shopping elsewhere once this year's runs out.

It takes literally 10 minutes to do online, and would work out several hundred a year cheaper than what you're currently paying.

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I was out for a wander at lunchtime along Argyle St.  Had music on shuffle.  Hayseed Dixies version of Duelling Banjo's came on and it is possibly the most perfect piece of music to soundtrack that particular stretch of road in Glasgow.

What time do you knock off? Fancy a pint?

1 hour ago, gavin_3110 said:

What time do you knock off? Fancy a pint?

Only just seen this.  Knocked off and about to take the kids up to the Hungry Horse for some food.  I'm on daddy daycare duties this weekend as the missus is away to that London for the Rugby.  No pints for me :(

40 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Turns out one of my neighbours has a pet hedgehog called Henry.  This was discovered when she was out taking him for a walk :lol:

I put the pic on a Cowden thread a couple of years back but my pal was walking along the beach one day and bumped into a Cowden fan with his pet llama. The llama was wearing a Cowden scarf. 

17 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I put the pic on a Cowden thread a couple of years back but my pal was walking along the beach one day and bumped into a Cowden fan with his pet llama. The llama was wearing a Cowden scarf. 

The love for Cowdenbeath FC crosses all species. The llama was probably a Cowden fan first and converted his owner.

The love for Cowdenbeath FC crosses all species. The llama was probably a Cowden fan first and converted his owner.

The love for Cowdenbeath crosses 2 species, mutant fifers and llamas.