Reasons to be Cheerful

Went for a Pizza Hut buffet today for lunch. I may burst.

I always feel slightly let down with a Pizza Hut buffet. Seems like a good idea at the time, pizza is decent enough but I always eat far too much.

Never leave enough room to tackle a hot cookie dough with ice cream.

I always feel slightly let down with a Pizza Hut buffet. Seems like a good idea at the time, pizza is decent enough but I always eat far too much.

Never leave enough room to tackle a hot cookie dough with ice cream.

Aye by the time I'd finished with the pizza and pasta there was no way I could fit in desert.

Just read the WSC review of Tim Lovejoys book again , just to make sure he's still a twat. He is.

When Saturday Comes? Someone interviewed me for an article they were doing. He spelled my name wrong in the final copy.

I bet she hasn't gone short the last 11 days.

Absolutely this, I'd be amazed if a young lassie went abroad with her friends and didnt get rifled

I bet she hasn't gone short the last 11 days.

Absolutely this, I'd be amazed if a young lassie went abroad with her friends and didnt get rifled

That's a given.

She'll have been pure demolished and come back with greater expectations that Matty's "two pump tam" efforts! ;)