Reasons to be Cheerful

I actually had a regular cigarette through the week and had to put it out as all I could taste were the chemicals they add in. I'll never be able to smoke one of those again I doubt. And, in full agreement with non smokers, they DO stink like f**k afterwards. Is a vile, sour, lingering aftersmell that you'll never get from decent tobacco.

I actually had a regular cigarette through the week and had to put it out as all I could taste were the chemicals they add in. I'll never be able to smoke one of those again I doubt. And, in full agreement with non smokers, they DO stink like f**k afterwards. Is a vile, sour, lingering aftersmell that you'll never get from decent tobacco.

I work with many smokers and in all honesty the only fags that don't voter me are rollies. Smell fresher if that even makes sense

At work last night, I served this customer who looked a bit tatty, and I'm not going to lie, he looked like a hobo.

It was to my astonishment that he spoke with genuinely the most well spoken and soft voice I have ever heard; I was genuinely taken a back by the way he spoke. But I digress as this isn't the main part of the story.

He asked me what I was doing in life; So I replied that I was at Uni and obviously I had a few bar jobs on the go.

After a blether and him finishing his drink (Draft Peroni), he got up and shook my hand and gave me a fiver tip and said "Good luck in life, mate".

He is probably the best customer I have ever had the pleasure of serving. Absolutely astonishing. It made me a bit sad that he didn't stay :P

You won't judge a book by its cover (so to speak) again, will you KD?

I work with many smokers and in all honesty the only fags that don't voter me are rollies. Smell fresher if that even makes sense

Its much better tobacco generally. The better the tobacco and less stuff added to it the less afterstink you'll get. Factory cigarettes have loads of stuff added to them to keep them burning and to stop them "going off" if theyve been stored for a while.

If you break up a factory cigarette and look at the tobacco and compare it even to "rubbish" like drum or golden virginia you'll see the difference.

Bloody hell, that vanilla flavoured stuff is fucking beautiful.

At work last night, I served this customer who looked a bit tatty, and I'm not going to lie, he looked like a hobo.

It was to my astonishment that he spoke with genuinely the most well spoken and soft voice I have ever heard; I was genuinely taken a back by the way he spoke. But I digress as this isn't the main part of the story.

He asked me what I was doing in life; So I replied that I was at Uni and obviously I had a few bar jobs on the go.

After a blether and him finishing his drink (Draft Peroni), he got up and shook my hand and gave me a fiver tip and said "Good luck in life, mate".

He is probably the best customer I have ever had the pleasure of serving. Absolutely astonishing. It made me a bit sad that he didn't stay :P

When you say he left after a blether and finishing his pint, can you clarify which finished first, and how long the entire event lasted? As you know, it has become a topic of major importance on here!