Reasons to be Cheerful

Fair enough then. Just get yourself a field of PV panels and a wind turbine. Could make a fortune off the feed in tariff!!

Or just get a new oil boiler. Out of curiosity how efficient is it. Ever had an EPC done on the house?

Fair enough then. Just get yourself a field of PV panels and a wind turbine. Could make a fortune off the feed in tariff!!

Or just get a new oil boiler. Out of curiosity how efficient is it. Ever had an EPC done on the house?

The boiler that's in the house looks older than me and is hugely inefficient. Costs us a fucking fortune during the winter.

The boiler that's in the house looks older than me and is hugely inefficient. Costs us a fucking fortune during the winter.

Get an energy performance certificate (EPC) done. It'll tell you how much on average you spend, how efficient your house is and also gives you access to what you can get for your house through the Green Deal.

It'll save you mucho dinares in the future!

Get an energy performance certificate (EPC) done. It'll tell you how much on average you spend, how efficient your house is and also gives you access to what you can get for your house through the Green Deal.

It'll save you mucho dinares in the future!

I don't think an EPC is required to come to the same conclusion.

Even though I found out I'm being put in a new team I was asked to use whatever inspiration I could to find a way to improve morale etc.

Wrote everything down in 10 minutes then spent 7 hours watching shite on YouTube.

Because you live on a canal boat with two Thai lady boys called Rosie and Jim.

Just because you're jealous of him living out your boyhood fantasy is no need to call him creepy. And by the way Jim is 72 and incontinent. Still horny though.

I had a free £5 bet at McBookie and confidently put it on Jason Cummings first scorer :(

#beansdoesntmeanscenes

:lol:

I had 42.93 which I'd won earlier in the week on it. As soon as I saw those odds I piled in. Cashed out £165 got the other 20 on bets today 8)

Edited by 1320Lichtie