Reasons to be Cheerful

Watch a ridiculous amount of movies and still not got round to that yet, will need to get that sorted soon

It's amazing. It's been one of my favourite movies since I was a wee bairn and it's one of those movies that I can't skip or turn off if I know it's on the tv.

You're a Police Academy man eh? I can just tell...

No. I've never really been a fan of Sci-Fi movies so Star Wars and the other movies I've mentioned have never appealed to me. I also tend to stay well clear of whatever American series the Netflix hipsters are jizzing their pants over in a bid to make themselves look cool.

If it interests you my top five films at the moment are:

This Is England

Filth

The Blues Brothers

In Which We Serve

Heartbreak Ridge

Edited by BigMartyn86

F*ck that! Even if it's just the once, crank the fucking thing and play the opening riff to the Lamb of God track 'Terror and Hubris in the House of Frank Pollard'.

I wasn't familiar with the track so have just had a listen. Whilst it would be really fun to play (and do the 'devil horns') I think the overall impact would be greater if it was played by someone that looks the part (with a demonic beard and those disk things in each ear) instead of someone who looks like John Denver.

It must be 10 years since he wrote a decent Rebus book.

His return was quite good although it was annoying as I was warming to Malcolm Fox as I loved the ending to The Impossible Dead. I've just started Saints Of The Shadow Bible and it's been ok so far. I like how Fox seems to be a bit more involved although I was hoping that would've lead to him eventually retiring Rebus.

Australia are Asian Cup Champions.

When I stayed there I actually supported England (Rugby WC 2003) over Australia cause the Australians got on my tits so much about it much in the same way the media does about England here, I was Anyone But Australia over there :lol:

Now if it were to happen again now I stay back here it'd be back to ABE.

Edited by 1320Lichtie

When I stayed there I actually supported England (Rugby WC 2003) over Australia cause the Australians got on my tits so much about it much in the same way the media does about England here, I was Anyone But Australia over there :lol:

Now if it were to happen again now I stay back here it'd be back to ABE.

Fitba is different. Always struggled for the credit it deserves, especially in the aerial ping-pong dominated states. They still think it's wogball!