Reasons to be Cheerful

I will say, though, from my experience; mum's who go for that wooden floor look in the living room and keep it scrupulously tidy are usually pretty tidy themselves.

I suppose that's something positive to say. 1320's maw is probably a 'wid'.

I will say, though, from my experience; mum's who go for that wooden floor look in the living room and keep it scrupulously tidy are usually pretty tidy themselves.

...and he's away for the weekend.

Pics or GTF....

:lol:

If that ever happened id ditch the band and punt them round my wrist instead SJC don't you worry. :P

Round your wrist? Id be using them as a pillowcase

:lol: superb!!!

Newcastle has been good, fucking shambles last night though can't mind none of it, will be staying a bit more sober tonight to remember it.

Human Traffic is a movie that really hasn't aged well. Very much an "of its time" sort of film.

Definitely. I like it but there are numerous points in the film that make me physically cringe. The big speech in the boozer being one of them. I also feel the the film thinks it's dead smart and has got the eccie generation to a tee whereas in reality it's more like Limmys sketch about the after party.

post-16976-14215075796845_thumb.jpg

Looks nice mate. Hope your taking a few folks with you. Looks a bit much for one.

Cheers mate. Yeh some friends & family coming too. Should be good :)

Great stuff. I've got my trunks and suncream packed. When we all off?

Hope you like the Opera, Mozza?