Reasons to be Cheerful

It is popular, and is possibly 2nd or 3rd for most participants in organise sport. It's just not allowed to be popular in certain sections of the media.

This. I was surprised (maybe not that surprised) that WSW's Cup win didn't receive as much press as you'd expect.

A positive for having a terrible short term memory for numbers (and in general): Being able to watch MOTD without knowing the scores despite catching them earlier in the day.

One of life's simplest pleasures is watching MOTD without knowing any of the stuff about the games.

What was the score? Were there any controversial decisions? Will that sub they have just randomly shown coming on score the winner or be sent off?

Lidl selling 660ml bottles of Bavaria lager for 99p.

That and having a Lidl within 5 mins walk from my house.

Boy in the one I go to bought a fuckload of these on Friday, 2 big bags of sensations and a big bag of chewy sweets.

Defo had a gid night on Friday

A positive for having a terrible short term memory for numbers (and in general): Being able to watch MOTD without knowing the scores despite catching them earlier in the day.

My dad avoids all the scores on a Saturday, so he can watch MoTD wihout knowing the scores and even mutes Linekar as he introduces each game in case he says anything that may indicate how the game went, it almost a criminal offeice to mention a football score on a Saturday evening when back visiting my M&Ds