Reasons to be Cheerful

Some day being had here, key store at my grans bit (no, seriously) has just been refurbished they were doing a deal where if you buy anything Barr you get entered into a draw for a 6 month supply of Irn Bru...standing at the till a woman comes up with a big bag and hands it to me which when I got home had a football, Captain Morgans glass and other stuff in it..just got a call there 6 month supply of Irn Bru won YAS hunners of free hings. Ta Keystore love you

Some day being had here, key store at my grans bit (no, seriously) has just been refurbished they were doing a deal where if you buy anything Barr you get entered into a draw for a 6 month supply of Irn Bru...standing at the till a woman comes up with a big bag and hands it to me which when I got home had a football, Captain Morgans glass and other stuff in it..just got a call there 6 month supply of Irn Bru won YAS hunners of free hings. Ta Keystore love you

Congratulations, you fucking jammy w**k.

Good things :D

Were you nipping a goer at the time m77?

I played my first ever game of Handball today. Quite enjoyed it I have to say.

Loved it as a kid, shame they don't take it more seriously in Scotland.

We were forced to do handball for PE a lot of the time at secondary school. Good fun in all honesty. Better than a Gay Gordon's or Eightsome Reel.

Mind you we also had to play Lacrosse (also good fun).

Is this "handball" a euphemism?

I played my first ever game of Handball today. Quite enjoyed it I have to say.

Where did you do that? Me and my friend were looking for a game after enjoying watching it at the Olympics.

We also want to try our hand at Tchoukball

Your maw works there.

I smell shenanigans.

:thumbsdown

Where did you do that? Me and my friend were looking for a game after enjoying watching it at the Olympics.

We also want to try our hand at Tchoukball

I was hoping for a game of throwing midget Teuchters about to rile stonedsailor.

Your maw works there.

I smell shenanigans.

:thumbsdown

Itzdrk, get your maw to rig the next competition in my favour and I'll go halfers.