Reasons to be Cheerful

Two more late, late goals for a crucial three points for the Morton title steamroller. Muchas escenas.

russell at peterhead.gifrussell at peterhead.gif

This is one of the reasons why I was disappointed at Morton's relegation last season........genuinely feel P&B has missed out on muchos hilare bantz between vT & the usual Hearts (& Hibs for that matter) posters. Edited by sjc

Absolute manic day is almost over.

Almost beddybyes time.

Just finishing off a couple of beers before having a hopefully good nights sleep.

Tomorrow will be pretty hectic also but who cares how bad it will be.

Its not everyday that you get to walk your daughter down the aisle and watch her get married.

:):):)

Almost beddybyes time.

Just finishing off a couple of beers before having a hopefully good nights sleep.

Its not everyday that you get to walk your daughter down the aisle and watch her get married.

^^^^^paying less council tax.

Almost beddybyes time.

Hope it's a great day for all mate. :)

Got tickets for Liverpool v Blackburn on Sunday,dropping our daughter off at her nana's in Manchester on Saturday then heading across to Liverpool for a beer or 10 and spend the night.

Nice! Enjoy, I know it's clichéd but I fucking love the Cavern for live music and a few Guinness' (Guinni... :huh: )

Some cheesy chat but...

In from work, dinner & shower then my Mum brought my wee lass home. Bairn's quite tired so cuddled in to my hip watching cartoons for half an hour before bedtime. She's snuggling in tight, quiet, content and trying hard to stay awake for the duration of Tom & Jerry.

It's wee half hours like this when I feel on top of the fucking world, untouchable and life does not get better! :)

I just watched a mickey mouse medley with the wee one cuddled in falling asleep too, after she had bumped her head and I had to kiss it better.

Its ace when your kids think you are superdad, enjoy it whilst it lasts coz in 10 - 15 years they'll think we're dicks.