Reasons to be Cheerful

Got the conductor job and my notice has been handed in at my current place of employment :D I'm about as happy to be leaving as I am about starting a new job :lol:

Completely different route (chortle) for me but I'm looking forward to it. If for no other reason, I've literally doubled my salary :) Happy days.

Got the conductor job and my notice has been handed in at my current place of employment :D I'm about as happy to be leaving as I am about starting a new job :lol:

Completely different route (chortle) for me but I'm looking forward to it. If for no other reason, I've literally doubled my salary :) Happy days.

Congratulations! Is that the buses or the trains?

Simon-Rattle-conducts-the-009.jpg