Reasons to be Cheerful

I was playing there last night, this definitely didn't happen in my game !

Should play with a better standard of player then. ;)

I only score goals worthy of applause, then miss easy ones.

Last day of getting new kitchen installed, thank f**k. House like a building site all week. Looking really good though, just some final snagging needing done after today.

Finally got my American style fridge freezer, and a double oven too. Yes, I'm a sad fucker!

Edited by Rugster

First weekend off in years without wasting a holiday because unwound be hungover. Scottish cup on the telly and my flatmate is going out to watch the Throwball so I don't have to suffer it here!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

There was a guy who started working in here just before Christmas. He was about 30 years old, one of those bams that think they aren't a bam any more because they're 30-odd and have kids but the reality is everyone is hoping social services step in. Anyway, in his first week it was apparent that he was a bit of a fud. He was asked what he was having for lunch from one of the other guys across the canteen, he thought it would be a good idea to shout back "A BAG EH DARKIES LIPS". Cue everyone looking up at each other, then looking at the black folk in the work to see if they were about to murder him or not. Luckily, for his sake, employees took the sensible step of reporting it to HR. He's a loud, obnoxious guy with horrid patter and he had been ruining my lunch time, so much so that I had reverted to eating lunch at my desk on my own.

Today, I went into the canteen and he's nowhere to be seen or heard. I can't quite believe my luck, on a Monday too. After a few enquiries it turns out him and another guy were caught by the polis drinking cans at lunch time (during work hours) at the nearby canal and also found to have knives on them. He's now the only the 2nd guy I've seen sacked in my 10 years working here and it's fair cheered me up.

There was a guy who started working in here just before Christmas. He was about 30 years old, one of those bams that think they aren't a bam any more because they're 30-odd and have kids but the reality is everyone is hoping social services step in. Anyway, in his first week it was apparent that he was a bit of a fud. He was asked what he was having for lunch from one of the other guys across the canteen, he thought it would be a good idea to shout back "A BAG EH DARKIES LIPS". Cue everyone looking up at each other, then looking at the black folk in the work to see if they were about to murder him or not. Luckily, for his sake, employees took the sensible step of reporting it to HR. He's a loud, obnoxious guy with horrid patter and he had been ruining my lunch time, so much so that I had reverted to eating lunch at my desk on my own.

Today, I went into the canteen and he's nowhere to be seen or heard. I can't quite believe my luck, on a Monday too. After a few enquiries it turns out him and another guy were caught by the polis drinking cans at lunch time (during work hours) at the nearby canal and also found to have knives on them. He's now the only the 2nd guy I've seen sacked in my 10 years working here and it's fair cheered me up.

^^^^^ Works for Police Scotland.