Reasons to be Cheerful

My workmate got into an argument in Tesco when a woman's car door touched his. The woman started walking away so he tried to say she needed to come back and check for damage so she turned round and shouted at the top of her voice "YOU'RE JUST A SMALL MAN WITH A SMALL PENIS"

What an absolute legend the woman is. She apparently filmed it, I would kill for that footage, if any P&Bers know who the Livingston Tesco size queen is get her to post the footage.

My workmate got into an argument in Tesco when a woman's car door touched his. The woman started walking away so he tried to say she needed to come back and check for damage so she turned round and shouted at the top of her voice "YOU'RE JUST A SMALL MAN WITH A SMALL PENIS"

What an absolute legend the woman is. She apparently filmed it, I would kill for that footage, if any P&Bers know who the Livingston Tesco size queen is get her to post the footage.

There isn't a Tesco in Livingston, unless he means the distribution centre.

She rocks up, whips out her cameraphone, batters some random's car, then screams to the world that he's got a micropenis? :huh:

I'm guessing she's probably in the jail by now. Christ only knows what she'd do if they got her order wrong at McDonalds.

There isn't a Tesco in Livingston, unless he means the distribution centre.

It was actually the Tesco at South Queensferry.

Hilariously the penis-shamer had her two children with her. She also said to my colleague "look at you all dressed up" before insinuating that he has a chode. :lol: