Reasons to be Cheerful

30 minutes ago, Mozzamozza said:

What's the boot size like in the CX-3?

I need a bigger boot (not the wife again).

The CX-3 has a 350-litre boot when the seats are up, which beats the likes of the Ford EcoSport and Nissan Juke

accoding to some website. CX3 is a cool thing - good size for two adults and a kid. Unless you are a whale CX3 probably a better size than CX5. 

53 minutes ago, Mozzamozza said:

What's the boot size like in the CX-3?

I need a bigger boot (not the wife again).

He's not happy with the boot size. Surprisingly small. Lucky to fit one golf bag in without putting the seats down. He even let me take a picture for you. Handily full of shite to gauge the room.

cx3.JPG

1 hour ago, sjc said:

I'll give that a go but might be best to avoid Nikki Minaj songs with the class of 4-6yos.......

You could have your own Japanese/Hearts version of The Thai **** - The JJ's. Ideal if you need an out of tune song written in memory of any deceased lawyers linked to Hertz.

Nice one. I've went for the Sport Nav. Like you say though, the standard model is bursting with stuff in anycase.

Sorry that was poorly worded. I'm picking up my new car, it's not a Mazda. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Widge said:

MK 7 Golf.

Pretty significant upgrade on my 9 year old Clio. Did look at the Mazda 3, but decided it was too big.

Nice. I really like the Scirocco and would have gone for that if I didn't have my practical head on nowadays.

Nice. I really like the Scirocco and would have gone for that if I didn't have my practical head on nowadays.

Aye they're really nice cars. Alas I could afford one and it's not really practical for my job. Tbf I'm only just being able to afford a 3 year old MK7 as it is. I wouldn't normally buy that old, but having only done 11k miles and having driven it, it's pretty much brand new. Plus I like the fact I'll never have to use a handbrake again!

You can't go too far wrong with most modern cars. Used ones like this should be pretty bulletproof and are decent looking big things. New ones should have some great deals. Probably find you can get about 4 or 5 k off the list price if you look around. Garages sometimes order in a job lot, pre-register them to massage their figures then sell the new car, but at a second hand price. 

Definitely this. We picked up our fiat 500x 4 weeks ago. Had been pre-registered, so sitting on a forecourt for 6 weeks with delivery milage only, paid 5k less than list price for it.

6 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

See if they like any songs in English. I had a French assistant for a couple of months and her English was okay to start with but she was really chuffed to find out what some of her favourite singers were really saying. She couldn't stop saying "eat my ass like a cup cake" after I talked her through the lyrics to her favourite Nikki Minaj track. 

This feels like half a letter from Penthouse Forum. Don't leave me hanging, bro.

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Want me to tell you what she said about Rihanna? 

Save it for the next edition; I filled in the blanks for myself  :thumsup2