Reasons to be Cheerful

6 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

My wallet and my weekly bus ticket dropped out of my pocket just outside work and a young girl handed it in.  Seems ridiculous to praise someone for basic honesty, but there you go.

Absolutely astonished she didn't post it on Facebook farming for her pals to share it and 'like' it for her being so honest.

Absolutely astonished she didn't post it on Facebook farming for her pals to share it and 'like' it for her being so honest.

She'll have got someone to film her picking up the wallet and handing it in #FaithInHumanityRestored

If I find a wallet in the street I'm keeping it.  Don't want to be judged in these terms.   :(

"Aye he ran into that burning building and saved the baby".

"Probably just wants his photo in the paper".

I'm going to Iceland in September with my girlfriend and discovered yesterday that just a 2 minute walk from our apartment is The Iceland Phallogical Museum. This is an actual thing. 

ip01.jpg

I'm going to Iceland in September with my girlfriend and discovered yesterday that just a 2 minute walk from our apartment is The Iceland Phallogical Museum. This is an actual thing. 

ip01.jpg

I'm not sure that paying to look at knobs would make me cheerful, but as you were.

7 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

I'm not sure that paying to look at knobs would make me cheerful, but as you were.

Was more saying that it makes me laugh that a museum like this exists not that I'll be waiting outside for it opening with my camera in hand.

17 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

ip01.jpg

It was on Eurotrash. One of the annoying bits to skip through before getting back to the tits. 

11 hours ago, WeAreElgin said:

You're a football fan.