Reasons to be Cheerful

Queensland.  Currently on a Stradbroke Island.  

North or south? Next time you're at the bottle-o pick up a 6-pack of a Stone & Wood Pacific Ale if they have any or James Squire Golden Ale or any other Golden Ales or try some Pale Ales. Enjoy yourself.

2 hours ago, Eednud said:

North or south? Next time you're at the bottle-o pick up a 6-pack of a Stone & Wood Pacific Ale if they have any or James Squire Golden Ale or any other Golden Ales or try some Pale Ales. Enjoy yourself.

North. I'll nip into the bottle shop at the hotel and see what they've got.  

Kid free though, I could be drinking turps and have a good time.  I might go full Njord. 

Edited by KnightswoodBear

North. I'll nip into the bottle shop at the hotel and see what they've got.  

Kid free though, I could be drink turps and have a good time.  I might go full Njord. 

If the bar has any craft beers on tap or if you're in a pub that sells them ask if you taste it see if you'll like it. Most pubs usually happy to do that.

Queensland.  Currently on a Stradbroke Island.  

Drinking Tooheys in QLD? Living dangerously.

So you weren't joking on the Nope thread then? You have come across to hunt me down. double locks door, hides under bed with baseball bat

5 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Drinking Tooheys in QLD? Living dangerously.

So you weren't joking on the Nope thread then? You have come across to hunt me down. double locks door, hides under bed with baseball bat

Deadly serious. Once I've had my relaxing couple of days I'm coming for you.

8 hours ago, philpy said:

After two days of non stop diahorrea, I've just had an XL bacon cheeseburger from BK, by f**k does that feel better.

They should use that in the adverts. 

Good to see KWB shaved his legs recently, but not recent enough that they're still completely bald. There's at least 3 days' worth of hair growth there.

Up your way it would be park and ride.

On the subject of that and trains, I also like it when you pass a field of sheep and they all run away together. They're funny.

Sprung to mind as it happened just now (near Tain if you must know).

Eta: more so when only one of them does it and looks like a big fearty in front of all it's mates. I shall call him...Ardgay Andy.