Reasons to be Cheerful

46 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Barring an absolute f**k up (which I won't rule out at this point) I have purchased a flat. Been a long while coming so happy we're nearly over  the finishing line 

PnB flat warming party upcoming?

22 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Snork Maiden got a £2.4k Tax rebate last week, today I got £1.6k. I love that useless Hector b*****d.

21 hours ago, BFTD said:

I just found out I'm getting a £500 rebate just as I discovered that I'll need around £500 for an unexpected bill.

Woo...hoo?

I got news of a £900 rebate today!

2 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Barring an absolute f**k up (which I won't rule out at this point) I have purchased a flat. Been a long while coming so happy we're nearly over  the finishing line 

Must be the week for it, mortgage offer through and hoping to complete in four weeks.

You and Shandon can pop round, we'll send @mathematics photos.

27 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Must be the week for it, mortgage offer through and hoping to complete in four weeks.

You and Shandon can pop round, we'll send @mathematics photos.

Get your gynaecologist to decorate it. He can do it through the letter box and you don't need to be in.

Phoned Virgin Media to ask for an update on when by broadband would be back up (it is now). Whilst on the phone they looked at my bill and offered me a new deal. Saving £51 a month. All I had to do was agree to take an O2 sim card (straight in a drawer).

Apparently I had been subscribed to Racing UK. That was £25 a month right there. Now gone.