Club DECE

Nah.. DECE to DOSS?

Absolutely. After changing the club's name, there will only be a few basic rules. Just little things like 'No hashtagging', 'You don't have to lift' and 'Only post about going on holidays if they aren't imaginary holidays'.

If anyone else has any suggestions, I'll be much obliged.

Absolutely. After changing the club's name, there will only be a few basic rules. Just little things like 'No hashtagging', 'You don't have to lift' and 'Only post about going on holidays if they aren't imaginary holidays'.

1. #no

2. #yesyoudo

3. #wereallgoingonasummerholidayandwinterholidayandspringholidayandautumnholidaybecausewecanaffordit

#longlivethecollector #gonebutnotforgotten #DECEased

Marbs >>>>>>> Strathclyde Hilton

#DOSS

Edited by Chupacabra

Hi all,

On the rare occasions that I read the "Club DOSS" thread, I can honestly say that it is one of the most tragic things I have read on this forum. Toe curling stuff. I'm being completely genuine saying that as well, breaking the fourth wall. It was sad as f**k (although some of those posting in it seem like alright guys and good posters).

Regards,

Marshy