Club DECE

Another fresh #trim is scheduled in for Saturday. Got to be done every 3 weeks to look #reemintheextreme. Having a #cheat meal tonight for tea, probs going to go for a KFC.

A solid 9 I work with is just back from NYC visting #RyGos. She was saying the penthouse she rented overlooked Central Park and was teaming with fellow 9's when Ryan showed up. He had his new Cologne on apparently; Reem by Ryan.

The guy really is #topboi.

Another fresh #trim is scheduled in for Saturday. Got to be done every 3 weeks to look #reemintheextreme. Having a #cheat meal tonight for tea, probs going to go for a KFC.

A solid 9 I work with is just back from NYC visting #RyGos. She was saying the penthouse she rented overlooked Central Park and was teaming with fellow 9's when Ryan showed up. He had his new Cologne on apparently; Reem by Ryan.

The guy really is #topboi.

Getting my hair cut tomorrow for hospitality with the lads on Saturday v St. Johnstone on Saturday and the Glasgow Area 5s night out next weekend, and all members of Club DECE are welcome to attend. Starting in the West End of Glasgow before embarking on a pub crawl through all the top pubs and bars in the area before getting a few 9/10s and taking them back to the CitizenM thanks to David W using the spare money wisely.

Drinks with the Collector. He wishes you all a Merry Decemas.

Merry #DECEmas to the Livingston duo.

Edited by Smurph

Got ANOTHER two DECEmas parties this weekend. One with work (where I make big stacks) today and one with the #LADS from the football team I play for and manage. You'd think it might be tough finding the time to fit everything in when you're this popular, but when you're #DECE like I am, you just deal with it.

#DECEmber #festive #popular #somanyparties #expensive #itsokicanaffordit

Got my work shindig tomorrow as well.

We're all breaking off early and going for a nice quiet meal in a local restaurant.

Think my boss is in Club Doss

tumblr_m6psrvSeio1qcwic6.gif

Half bottle of 2020 for the table should liven it up