The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

Yoda's a poster I wouldn't have thought of but is a decent poster, same goes for DomDom. Disappointed shite like Philomena McCann made it ahead of me though = Consider that your first mental breakdown. Tears.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoda's a poster I wouldn't have thought of but is a decent poster, same goes for DomDom. Disappointed shite like Philomena McCann made it ahead of me though = Consider that your first mental breakdown. Tears.

We're only interested in breakdowns from influential posters, thanks for playing anyway.

We're only interested in breakdowns from influential posters, thanks for playing anyway.

You making this list will add to your range of 'patter' which includes, 'swing and a miss' and Morton's last Scottish Cup win at least.

You making this list will add to your range of 'patter' which includes, 'swing and a miss' and Morton's last Scottish Cup win at least.

Pretty clear that your stock trade in pointless Mafia threads and Dundee-related breakdowns wasn't going to mark you out from the hundreds of other perma-raging Dundee posters, champ.

Some of the posters ranked 41-50 are very much underrated and should have been placed higher. Possibly should have voted tbh.

Pretty clear that your stock trade in pointless Mafia threads and Dundee-related breakdowns wasn't going to mark you out from the hundreds of other perma-raging Dundee posters, champ.

Some of the posters ranked 41-50 are very much underrated and should have been placed higher. Possibly should have voted tbh.

At least you know where I post.

I forgot how funny that Ad Lib post was. Just a generally brilliant post.

That's the first time I've seen it. Got a laugh!

I've heard of all of them except, like craigkillie, Kilgour11. All seem decent; especially McCann.

I bet I didn't even get one vote. I'm off to Facebook to get some likes on my hilarious posts and get attention that way instead.

I got nearly 100 retweets on Twitter one time. Must be popular as f**k.

:lol: Kilgour once tried to get me to try a one man pitch invasion in a fife cup game against Burntisland Shipyard. He ended up banned about 2008 or so and never made it back. He spent most of the time trying to annoy Monster in that season's 2nd division forum.

As it done by vote, tedi and vicky will be top ten, so I reserve dibs on being the first to shout "SHITE".

BTW Craig, did you discount alias pms/votes?

As it done by vote, tedi and vicky will be top ten, so I reserve dibs on being the first to shout "SHITE".

BTW Craig, did you discount alias pms/votes?

To the best of my knowledge, nobody voted more than once.

Are you planning on doing a 50 worst posters?

I fucking hope so. I'm going to get acknowledged on here somehow. Reckon I might be up there with the bigots, racists and StandFrees of this forum.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I fucking hope so. I'm going to get acknowledged on here somehow. Reckon I might be up there with the bigots, racists and StandFrees of this forum.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

If Craig doesn't want to do it, I shall.

This isn't the 50 Best Posters thread, so why should there be a 50 Worst Posters thread?

When it comes to determining irrelevance, the Box Office will return with an impartial and statistically calculated list once the results are in.

Archived