The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

Fair enough, can't say I'd noticed to be honest.

The site has a PM function. Next time you are missing me just drop me a wee PM I'll be happy to chat with you.

I just notice certain posters for certain clubs. And you were the "prominent" one, then it was that Eremenko. Now it's Confidemus. It's easier for my brain if I just presume you're all the same person

I also think most St Mirren posters are the same person

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if anyone has suggested this yet but it would be fantastic if craigkillie was just trolling us all and not counting votes etc and just ignored posting the list.

I just notice certain posters for certain clubs. And you were the "prominent" one, then it was that Eremenko. Now it's Confidemus. It's easier for my brain if I just presume you're all the same person

Perhaps every poster is actually Div's alter ego?! ;)

Tbf, I can see your thinking on the St Mirren one. Lex, Reynard and Ric are all of a certain "genre".

Standfree influenced me to watch a French film called Martyrs, which is now in my top 5 all time fav film list. If I could have been arsed PM'ing in a vote he'd have made it, but I couldn't so he didn't.

Hope you win any way, Homie. :wub:

I hope to God someone has voted for him. With 35 posts in this thread, to come away as a zero pointer would most likely result in a build up of milk bottles at his front door.

"He's no intae milk?"

Read through this thread from about page 13 on and a couple of points:

BEAST is acceptable banter as long as it's spelt in capitals.

It's amusing watching people trying to stay on the 'not bothered' side of the line about the results.

It'd be hilarious if no results were posted.

I got 16 on the autism test

Magee-baiting never gets old.

Perhaps every poster is actually Div's alter ego?! ;)

He's has to have an alias. Probably a controversial figure that you'd never suspect. Purely and simply to drive up the amount of posts that get made on the site

Tbf, I can see your thinking on the St Mirren one. Lex, Reynard and Ric are all of a certain "genre".

Yeah they pretty much are. But I do it with every club. There's always a main poster, then a slightly less prominent one, and all the rest are just aliases of these two

He's has to have an alias. Probably a controversial figure that you'd never suspect. Purely and simply to drive up the amount of posts that get made on the site

Yeah they pretty much are. But I do it with every club. There's always a main poster, then a slightly less prominent one, and all the rest are just aliases of these two

Divs alias would have to be his alternate, an attention seeker, looking to be noticed & to brag for no reason, because it has to be his opposite it has to support the opposite team. There's only one poster fitting this description.

HIYA VIKINGTON! HIYA PAL!

Divs alias would have to be his alternate, an attention seeker, looking to be noticed & to brag for no reason, because it has to be his opposite it has to support the opposite team. There's only one poster fitting this description.

Would it surprise you? A poster who pushes up the post count whenever he can, and probably attracts new posters to the site. It's all a bit suspicious

:lol:

Very much this!!!

:thumsup2

I'm an alias Thisal is not my real name.

I've always thought a lot of the WUMs on here were P&B plants trying to get the board interest up. It's backfired every topic now has some muppet trying to be controversial.

What's going on in your head if you have to an alias on an anonymous message board.

Would it surprise you? A poster who pushes up the post count whenever he can, and probably attracts new posters to the site. It's all a bit suspicious

While it's understandable that zero pointers like yourself might get disturbed by a possible link between Div and the Box Office, I can state with authority that our contact is restricted solely to the cocaine-fuelled binge personally funded by the site owner each year. See you (well obviously not you) in November again!

Archived