The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you think of the second batch?

Since I've got a bit of time on my hands tonight...

40. Quitongo's Left Peg

I'm not sure about this poster. I've seen him about, but I wouldn't say he is either "popular", "flavour of the month", or influential. Could be a club thing.

=34. Unleash the Nade

I agree with Craigkillie. He's a solid mid level poster. Keeps the forum going, but again, not really influential.

=34. StennyHibee

He became "Apehands" IIRC, and actually evolved his patter, which is a plus. A lot of poster like him are one shot types, whereas StennyHibee started off with the shipman thing and actually gradually evolved. He made a massive impact and didn't fade away, so I would say he's a decent shout for this list.

=34. Skyline Drifter

He's in because he was one of the posters who was at the heart of this place when it was starting out. He played a big role in the early days of this site and although like me, he isn't as active on as many threads as he used to be, he definitely deserves a place on the list.

=34. Paulo Sergio

"Before his degeneration into the man with many shite aliases, Paulo was actually very good value."

I'd agree with this actually. I don't know what happened, but I enjoyed his posts originally and think its a shame what has happened to his style. He was also one of the prominent early users of the kickback gifs was he not? On that basis, I think he probably deserves a place on the list.

=34. H_B

Very surprised he's so low down. It could be a fashion thing. He is consistently active on multiple threads, and has been right since the start on here. I mean these days I more or less focus exclusively on the politics threads, but he seems to rove the forum, and shapes the chat on a couple different forums. So for many reasons, I'm surprised he's so far down.

=34. Addie

I dunno. Club thing again? I recall his posts, but wouldn't describe him as influential.

33. Confidemus

Who?

=30. keithgy

Definitely deserves a place on the lise.

=30. David McG

To be fair, as GtG, he really popularised survivor, mafia, apprentice type games on here, and they made a massive impact. I think they've gone a bit out of fashion now, but because of his work on that, which did influence the direction of the forum, I can totally see why he is on the list.

=30. itzdrk

"Again, I wouldn't necessarily be able to find an example of him being "influential" even though I usually enjoy his posts."

Agreed.

^^^ Wished he thought of that plan.

I've never wanted to be on the list, I find it highly amusing and quite sad really. No sane person would want to be voted in some popularity internet forum contest thingy. I'm not some arse licker who is here to post what other people like to see. It gets beyond cringeworthy with certain posters.

I've never wanted to be on the list, I find it highly amusing and quite sad really. No sane person would want to be voted in some popularity internet forum contest thingy. I'm not some arse licker who is here to post what other people like to see. It gets beyond cringeworthy with certain posters.

^^^ zero pointer

Your posts are about as influential as a fucking toothbrush.

A toothbrush might not hold much importance in your life but I can assure you they are quite influential in the lives of those who take dental hygiene seriously.

Archived