The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

This isn't the 50 Best Posters thread, so why should there be a 50 Worst Posters thread?

When it comes to determining irrelevance, the Box Office will return with an impartial and statistically calculated list once the results are in.

Because yolo

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once the worst posters one is done, somebody can do a best posters.

Then everyone is happy

Maybe we can keep it going?

Best 50 posters who are lactose intolerant.

Best 50 posters who have been to Russia.

Best 50 posters who shop at Primark.

Etc, etc.

Wonder if I have any votes..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I gave you a mention. Pity you never joined in with the Buscrawl though.

Maybe we can keep it going?

Best 50 posters who are lactose intolerant.

Best 50 posters who have been to Russia.

Best 50 posters who shop at Primark.

Etc, etc.

Nah

P&B is getting like rock music in the mid 1970s. Self reverential, inward looking, indulgent.

It needs an uprising, P&B punk. A movement from below to shake things up and then develop into New Romantic style P&B postings, eventually falling apart when everyone realises it's a load of shite.

You didn't have a point: that's why you're the very definition of a zero pointer.

Your wordplay is getting notably worse as you age

I presume that means you've just farted.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I presume he means certain posters have been voted in purely because they're popular more than influential. It's all very Prom-like

P&B is getting like rock music in the mid 1970s. Self reverential, inward looking, indulgent.

It needs an uprising, P&B punk. A movement from below to shake things up and then develop into New Romantic style P&B postings, eventually falling apart when everyone realises it's a load of shite.

I think we all need to take drugs and have sex with anything that moves. That'll help, until someone fornicates with a washing machine of course, which just doesn't end well

I would suggest Club DECE but they seemed to have skipped the punk stage and go straight for the P&B equivalent of new romanticism.

I think we all need to take drugs and have sex with anything that moves. That'll help, until someone fornicates with a washing machine of course, which just doesn't end well

Spin and drain Ouch!

The first punk single was released by the Damned, New Rose.

Who was in the Damned?

CAPTAIN SENSIBLE.

It's all coming together, like in a Dan Brown novel.

Spin and drain Ouch!

I suddenly developed a fear of colour catchers. I'll leave that in your imagination too...

Your wordplay is getting notably worse as you age

I presume he means certain posters have been voted in purely because they're popular more than influential. It's all very Prom-like

Not sure about that. Looking at those first nominations there, there seemed a mix of blasts from the past who got the site moving in the first place and solid reliable types.

Going purely by those first names, I don't think its just a popularity contest...which surprises me a bit.

Archived