The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

What about the likes of LiamDFC and Enigma. Telling tales?

Apologies for the misinformation, I re-read my message to craigkilie and it appears I voted you 5th and Bigmouth Strikes Again 1st. Brain meltdown!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I voted for VT on this poll in particular, he could potentially become both the most influential and worst poster simultaneously. It is rather funny when you see people come on when their team beats Morton, 8 O'Clock at night, openly questioning where he is. Meanwhile, at the box office bar the lad is having a pint of two moving onwards.

No Radford? What is this shit?

That man was my most influential figure during my childhood years on P&B. A mentor. A big brother. Occasionally a lover. I wouldn't have been on this list at all without his prior influence. Thankyou Radford.

That man was my most influential figure during my childhood years on P&B. A mentor. A big brother. Occasionally a lover. I wouldn't have been on this list at all without his prior influence. Thankyou Radford.

All St Johnstone fans desperately seek Radford's approval. He's our oracle.

I can't believe he didn't make the top 50 :lol:

I completely forgot to vote. The top 10 is pretty dece but I think a few people disregarded the key idea of 'ifluential' when compiling their lists. Having a top 50 rather than a top 20 meant that there was too many no entities making what should have been a prestigious list.

I was incandescent with rage when Swampy failed to make the top 3.

Apologies for the misinformation, I re-read my message to craigkilie and it appears I voted you 5th and Bigmouth Strikes Again 1st. Brain meltdown!

Not at all, was the only thing that never made sense in the charade. I never voted but Biggie was a fucking good choice.

You know him, don't you? So you'll know what he looks like. I've always wondered. He cloaks himself in mystery. I sometimes get him to text me Saints news when I'm away on holiday but that is the closest I have got.

This is incredibly true. Bad thing for me is that he seems to utterly despise me. Despite my attempts at impressing him with my stats analysis and decent posting on WAP. There's actually quite a few Saints fans who can't stand me for whatever reason, HSF has only ever replied to me by insult

Calm yourself down. Did I not go out of my way to help you back on here when yet another of your accounts was banned! Your posts on WAP were alright.

The account technically wasnt banned, it was merely resting in a suspended state as the site had got updated....

And you seemed to go through a spell of taking great delight in proving my posts wrong or mocking me, but yet again quite a few Saints fans did that.. Maybe you've changed your mind and you like me now though?

While I voted for VT on this poll in particular, he could potentially become both the most influential and worst poster simultaneously. It is rather funny when you see people come on when their team beats Morton, 8 O'Clock at night, openly questioning where he is. Meanwhile, at the box office bar the lad is having a pint of two moving onwards.

It's genuinely happened before half 5 sometimes. Some people must get home from the game and immediately come on here to demand his whereabouts before doing anything else, even when it wasn't their team playing Morton that day. :lol:

Here was my top 5:

1. Div: "Mr. P&B" himself- his credentials precede him, he's as influential as it gets, really.
2. craigkillie: From the top notch quiz-mastery to your inside-out knowledge of the game, from your quick wit to necessary pedantry you're genuinely one of my favourite posters, and I regard you as a major influence on the forum. Those 2000+ green dots are well earned.
3. King Kebab: His NSFW work is legendary, he's got great tastes in film and music, and he's been so much of an influence on so many posters that I simply couldn't leave him out. A consistently surprising and entertaining poster, film expert and very nice guy.
4. The Real Saints: Since I started going on P&B he's been a constant source of entertaining (if often bizarre and trivial) stories. It's the complete, almost unconditional openness and honesty about himself on here that makes him twice the poster most of his P&B peers could aspire to be. An excellent Survivor player, also.
5. A final wildcard of Sooky: maybe not as influential as many posters that I've missed out but he's another very likable guy whose best friend is the internet, who says it like it is and always puts a positive spin on it. He's been on P&B since he was about 12 and he's shared his adolescence, from his hobbies to his (homo)sexuality with the site. I think that's something quite beautiful, and something for P&B's other youngsters to aspire to.

5. A final wildcard of Sooky: maybe not as influential as many posters that I've missed out but he's another very likable guy whose best friend is the internet, who says it like it is and always puts a positive spin on it. He's been on P&B since he was about 12 and he's shared his adolescence, from his hobbies to his (homo)sexuality with the site. I think that's something quite beautiful, and something for P&B's other youngsters to aspire to.

Is Sooky gay? Kind of explains his username if true

Archived