The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

Here was my top 5:

1. Div: "Mr. P&B" himself- his credentials precede him, he's as influential as it gets, really.

2. craigkillie: From the top notch quiz-mastery to your inside-out knowledge of the game, from your quick wit to necessary pedantry you're genuinely one of my favourite posters, and I regard you as a major influence on the forum. Those 2000+ green dots are well earned.

3. King Kebab: His NSFW work is legendary, he's got great tastes in film and music, and he's been so much of an influence on so many posters that I simply couldn't leave him out. A consistently surprising and entertaining poster, film expert and very nice guy.

4. The Real Saints: Since I started going on P&B he's been a constant source of entertaining (if often bizarre and trivial) stories. It's the complete, almost unconditional openness and honesty about himself on here that makes him twice the poster most of his P&B peers could aspire to be. An excellent Survivor player, also.

5. A final wildcard of Sooky: maybe not as influential as many posters that I've missed out but he's another very likable guy whose best friend is the internet, who says it like it is and always puts a positive spin on it. He's been on P&B since he was about 12 and he's shared his adolescence, from his hobbies to his (homo)sexuality with the site. I think that's something quite beautiful, and something for P&B's other youngsters to aspire to.

Those are appalling picks. It's people like you who ruined this poll. Hang your head in shame.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The account technically wasnt banned, it was merely resting in a suspended state as the site had got updated....

And you seemed to go through a spell of taking great delight in proving my posts wrong or mocking me, but yet again quite a few Saints fans did that.. Maybe you've changed your mind and you like me now though?

^^ Begging to be liked/noticed by Radford. Pathetic behaviour.

Radford, why did you respond to RandomGuy's posts but not my nice one? Please talk to me. Do you have Twitter or Facebook or something? Follow me and I'll follow back.

Calm yourself down. I only said your posts on WAP were alright.

The reason Saints fans mock you sometimes is your tendency to try and just pass off anything as being fact, when it's no more than rumour or opinion. You leave yourself open to it.

You either like me or loathe me Radford, choose now and choose your fate.

And I don't do that as much anymore, although I didn't really intend too in the first place, I'm just not very good at putting things across on the Internet

^^ Begging to be liked/noticed by Radford. Pathetic behaviour.

Radford, why did you respond to RandomGuy's posts but not my nice one? Please talk to me. Do you have Twitter or Facebook or something? Follow me and I'll follow back.

I'm clearly his favourite. The Love/Hate relationship we have is almost unbreakable. Deal with it bitch, he's mine now

Here was my top 5:

1. Div: "Mr. P&B" himself- his credentials precede him, he's as influential as it gets, really.

2. craigkillie: From the top notch quiz-mastery to your inside-out knowledge of the game, from your quick wit to necessary pedantry you're genuinely one of my favourite posters, and I regard you as a major influence on the forum. Those 2000+ green dots are well earned.

3. King Kebab: His NSFW work is legendary, he's got great tastes in film and music, and he's been so much of an influence on so many posters that I simply couldn't leave him out. A consistently surprising and entertaining poster, film expert and very nice guy.

4. The Real Saints: Since I started going on P&B he's been a constant source of entertaining (if often bizarre and trivial) stories. It's the complete, almost unconditional openness and honesty about himself on here that makes him twice the poster most of his P&B peers could aspire to be. An excellent Survivor player, also.

5. A final wildcard of Sooky: maybe not as influential as many posters that I've missed out but he's another very likable guy whose best friend is the internet, who says it like it is and always puts a positive spin on it. He's been on P&B since he was about 12 and he's shared his adolescence, from his hobbies to his (homo)sexuality with the site. I think that's something quite beautiful, and something for P&B's other youngsters to aspire to.

Cheers bud. Decent choices.

Not a single fucking point, you shower of fuds.

I'm closing down the music forum right fucking now. Then you'll all be sorry.

:P

Once again in this thread I need to point out that this should be in the Forum Suggestions forum.

I'm going to start giving out punishment exercises for these breaches of protocol.

Once again in this thread I need to point out that this should be in the Forum Suggestions forum.

I'm going to start giving out punishment exercises for these breaches of protocol.

Pipe down zero pointer!

Those are appalling picks. It's people like you who ruined this poll. Hang your head in shame.

In fairness as always with these lists I tried to be innovative and give a list of nominees with a lot of range. No accounting for taste, but they're all excellent posters who I think play their part in the P&B community. And bear in mind I've only been a poster for 2 years, a lot of names on the list are mere legend to me.

In fairness as always with these lists I tried to be innovative and give a list of nominees with a lot of range. No accounting for taste, but they're all excellent posters who I think play their part in the P&B community. And bear in mind I've only been a poster for 2 years, a lot of names on the list are mere legend to me.

Or alternatively, you could have picked the five posters who you thought were most influential?

Edited to add, that sounds far nastier than it was meant to be. Here is a -> :P to show that I wasn't having a go!

I miss the Brechin City fan who only posted in red.

Was there not a Celtic fan who insisted in posting in the tri-colour, and a Rangers fan who posted in Red and Blue? You wonder if they were all the same person

It must've been pretty much the full ten years ago. He's probably deid by now.

Well, what a chirpy chap you are

Archived