The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have a link to this pie thread of his?

I remember him taking some flak on another thread for being a creep about 15 year old girls selling the pies.

Oh yes. That was his very own mumsnet minter. He accused all the posters involved in that particularly hilarious trolling session of being misogynistic. I don't have a link to the pie reviews. Like everything, they started out ok, but he started to try a bit too hard with them after they were initially well received. In one of his pie reviews, he wrote that he had enjoyed having a wee keek down one of the pie sellers tops when she was bending down to pick up his food of choice. I'm sure he talked about how young she was as well - general creep behaviour really. I'm sure he defended his own mumsnet related hypocrisy by saying that his comments were not misogynistic, but an appreciation of the female form.

Big Gus completely jumped the shark by the end of his time on here. He told everyone that he had been commissioned to do more pie reviews and he apparently believed that he had really won the most influential poster ever award, despite being a bit of a nil pointer. I think he was bitter about Dundee Barry's success with his Jocky stories tbh, and just lost it. Before all that, he was actually a pretty decent poster.

to be fair to Gus, Craigkillie had to pick someone that was remotely believable, yet hadn't already been on the list. Big Gus was probably about the only one who could fill that slot, although most people still knew it was a wind-up. It's a real cringe, and it's pretty brutal, but it was pretty funny too.

to be fair to Gus, Craigkillie had to pick someone that was remotely believable, yet hadn't already been on the list. Big Gus was probably about the only one who could fill that slot, although most people still knew it was a wind-up. It's a real cringe, and it's pretty brutal, but it was pretty funny too.

Oh, totally. I don't think anyone would've batted an eyelid if he'd landed somewhere around 20th or so, but he definitely believed he won. Craig's post was pretty funny, but Gus' acceptance speech was 100% minter material.

The pie thread was absolutely brilliant and I'm not having any of your revisionism.

I thought it was good as well. Don't know about the "second season", don't think I ever saw that one, but the original was funny and pretty well written.

DundeeBarry has a lot to answer for. Every Dundee poster now seems to be trying (and failing) to copy his uniquely hilarious posting style.

What is this? I can't think of one Dee who posts even remotely like Barry.

Archived