Jedoss Council

Princdoss Leia

Doss Star

C-3PDoss

Dossobah

Greedoss

Doss Nass

Mace Windoss

Just a pity the next ones will be made by Walt Deceney.

Jah jah binks and the pos racing are #dece Those lads probably dress in teddy bear costumes and hang about the forest planet endor ;)

Deceney surely Con?

Post amended, fella :)

Also, and I just posted this on the weather thread, I just found this little beauty in my bedroom. Blasts of cold air are ultradoss!

ArtikVU9010_main.gif

speccy "it's going to be shit isn't it"

DB "Yeah"

Not doss Mr Danger! I thought we were pals as well :(

TRS shall you be heading off to the dossest friendly in Scotland later between Dossdee and St Dosstone? The Maltman Bar on Main Street welcomes you if so.

TRS shall you be heading off to the dossest friendly in Scotland later between Dossdee and St Dosstone? The Maltman Bar on Main Street welcomes you if so.

Indeed I am! Looking forward to it. Heading off shortly. If I stop off at a pub beforehand, I'll make sure that it's the Dossman Bar on Main Street.

Of course we're pals; I would have sais a lot worse if we weren't. Passed Dens earlier, the game being on explains all the traffic cones.

attachicon.gif1374418357810.jpg

The missus brought this back from the states for me. Plus pop tarts. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

DOSS wallet mate!

The youngest is almost ready for his bed, been a long day for him. So, I reckon once he is down and settled I'll sit down and have a DOSS beer or two and watch the rest of the golf (Sky+d it since 4pm so if anyone reveals the winner that would be most unDOSS).

DOSS wallet mate!

The youngest is almost ready for his bed, been a long day for him. So, I reckon once he is down and settled I'll sit down and have a DOSS beer or two and watch the rest of the golf (Sky+d it since 4pm so if anyone reveals the winner that would be most unDOSS).

Enjoy the golf. I know who won, but being Doss, I shall not say a word and would suggest anyone who does be placed on Club Doss gardening leave.

Enjoy the golf. I know who won, but being Doss, I shall not say a word and would suggest anyone who does be placed on Club Doss gardening leave.

Absolutely DOSS of you mate. Unless a miracle happens, I reckon Mickelson has it in the bag. Was on the phone to my brother-in-law earlier (who is a DOSS guy btw), and he got £12 at 18's last night, so will be a decent wee return for him if it stays this way.

EDIT: I don't see my name on the first post, would TRS please update the list to show that I am a proud member of Club DOSS?

EDIT X2: Apologies TRS, I missed the bottom of the list.

Archived