Peaky Blinders

beermonkey

Have to say I agree that this series has been a wee bit disappointing, and slow to get going - still well worth watching, though.

He worst aspect by far is the Glesgae accent, and that scene where the Billy Boys first appeared was hysterical. 

Last week's episode was the best of the series so far, mind. 

Looks to me that Gina is some sort of informant to the Fascists and Billy Boys after there being suggestion that Mosley and Gina know each other during the ballet performance. And possibly thwarting Tommy's plans was what her and Michael called 'Plan B'.

Disappointed Aberama and Barney were killed off, they had a lot of potential as frenzied mad men. Could do with Michael getting done in.

Underwhelming end to the series.

Edited by ShaggysBeard

Have to agree, this has been the weakest season to date. This might sound daft saying this about a drama but this season has been far too dramatised for my liking. Too much slow motion scenes and tension music and the plot itself has been going along at snails pace. The Billy Boys are a bit of a joke also.

It wasn't awful but just a bit meh tbh. I wouldn't have so much of an issue with the ending if it wasn't for the fact the next series is said to be until 2021. Normally most loose ends are tied up come the end of the series whereas this one just leaves nothing but questions.

Finally got round to watching this and quite enjoyed it. I'd hoped there wouldn't be so many loose ends still not tied up which will make it a long wait for the next series. When did Aberama get done in I must've missed it somehow?

He was the guy getting the utter shit stabbed out of him in the dark room when it all kicked off.

3 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

He was the guy getting the utter shit stabbed out of him in the dark room when it all kicked off.

Mind we thought Alfie was dead. though?

Always struck me as weird that Aidan Gillen's character started as proper badass then gradually softened - could there possibly be more from him?