Aliases of banned posters

Ric

Question

• Answers 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it took StandFree barely more than 5 minutes to get back to his odd, creepy but remarkably persistent trolling ways... :thumbsdown

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/214053-boness-united-2014-15/page-4

I know how to put cretins on 'ignore'. :thumsup2

Didn't know Standfree was an alias of a banned poster tbh.

The Croatia scarf is my top scarf at the moment next to the official Celtic scarf my proddy neighbour resented buying me in the Celtic shop

May I take a wee aside here? P&B has this notion that we Bears are utter bigots, yet in 8 years on here I have never once seen a Rangers fan refer to religion in such a casual and dismissive manner.

Indeed, I could not imagine ever using a phrase such as, "My Catholic neighbour".

May I suggest you modify your post?

Well if that happened it certainly wasn't intentional. There's not much really to profiles on here. But regardless, remember I took you up on lieing about these 'frequent visits' and you disappeared without response for days. Now you've got a wee trolling chum you're giving it large.

You've become very, very boring though.

Night Firhill, might visit your profile tomorrow.

*lying

Unleash the Wayne Biggins is yet another tedious Seamus alias.

Seriously can we not just keep the fucker on here as it clearly means so much to him? That way he can be 'ignored' easier.

Archived