NFL London

Sloop John B

I thought Jaguars Colts would be pish but I enjoyed it. There's some new teams, some teams with big British support, and arguably the best player the UK has ever produced.

A decent mix, IMO.

In any case, it's often matches that you don't expect that turn out to be the most exciting.

I'm looking forward to it again.

Hopefully Da Bears will be back in the next few seasons.

Very poor selection.  Since the little bro is a Dolphins fan we'll head to that game but if he wasn't I think we would be giving this lot a miss. Add in the fact there are all likely to be a 6pm kickoff, means you miss most of the TV games and depending upon where you are staying a sizeable chunk of the 2nd TV game too.  

Shame as I liked the earlier kickoff's as it meant I could head to the Hippodrome and catch the rest of the games there with decently priced beer (they did a NFL special and screened redzone/separate indvidual games in side rooms depending upon demand)

• 1 month later...

Tickets for the Twickenham games are going on sale April 27th.

Got tickets for the Ravens @ Jags, obviously as a Dolphins fan I would have preferred to go to that game, but I've got a family wedding that weekend, so had made my peace with not getting to it long ago :lol:

5 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Wembley games not even making it to general sale.

Hoping I get tickets for the Cardinals game at Twickenham instead. Would be good to see a true great like Fitzgerald in the flesh.

If its anything like previous years they will magically be on sale later on.