Who do you support and why?

Spain

Back in 93, my old dear came home with two hats as a reward for a good primary 4 report card: LA Rams and Dallas Mavericks. Followed both ever since.

Though they were both so awful back then, so I refused to get a good report ever again for fear of more heartache.

Oh great, another one.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think I can bring myself to change after all. I was close, and I'll still support the Jagwars in most of their matches every week, but I've invested too much in NYG to just walk away.

Called it 8)

You couldn't change. You can have a soft spot for teams. But your first love and all that.

lindsey-duke-blake-bortles-girlfriend-19

I know it looks tempting. I mean, think of the possibilities.

Ultimately this is your reality.................

eli-manning.jpg

:D

post-23733-14327310173159_thumb.jpg

I've got a soft spot for the Jags, however also quite like the Texans and the Colts....I reckon I might just pick the whole AFC South as my 2nd team.....

Except...?

I had a soft spot for them too, even during Russell Wilson's first season, however they neither win not lose with any class. They're the Celtic of the NFL for me

After today's events I'd like to change this. Seahawks are the Rangers of the NFL

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Bills- some newspaper or magazine must have been doing a season preview in 1990, I picked them by flicking through the pages and stopping at random. Seemed to be OK as they got to the super bowl that year for the first time- sadly, you know the rest.

Only really got back into the NFL last year so have fortunately missed out on most of the total shiteness of this millennium.

I've been very loosely following all the 49ers news the past 6 month because my uncle and auntie live in Livermore (40 minutes from SF) only to find out that they both actually support Oakland. Was gonna change to another team on hearing the news but I now feel dirty even looking at another side. I am from this day on San Francisco 49ers TID. :P:lol:

First time I watched an NFL game was when I was on holiday in America and it was the Chargers that were playing. From that day I've supported them. Links well with that I've always wanted to visit San Diego aswell.

Archived