Who do you support and why?

Spain

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have it on good authority the number of Rams on here has raised by one, in preparation of the forthcoming Superbowl victory

So...I'm contemplating changing which team I support.

My Team: Celtic

Can't say I'm surprised.

You horse on Stewbo.

I'ts got to be the Jags and I have no issue with that. At least you get to see them every year. Plus your Bortles man love.

Used to have a soft spot for the Seahawks till the last 3 years happened.

I had a soft spot for them too, even during Russell Wilson's first season, however they neither win not lose with any class. They're the Celtic of the NFL for me

I know but I dont really talk to any Americans about it :lol: It's different because not many people have a local team I think.

Even still it feels dirty...like I'm cheating on my Giants with the sweetheart next door neighbour or something :(

Sounds like the Jets to me. :lol:

Back in 93, my old dear came home with two hats as a reward for a good primary 4 report card: LA Rams and Dallas Mavericks. Followed both ever since.

Though they were both so awful back then, so I refused to get a good report ever again for fear of more heartache.

Well they share a stadium, so would that not be more like the ugly-ass homeless brother...? ;)

How long does it take. I wasn't sure why I was struggling to sleep at night and I suddenly remembered that it was the suspense that you are keeping us all in. So come on....

I dont think I can bring myself to change after all. I was close, and I'll still support the Jagwars in most of their matches every week, but I've invested too much in NYG to just walk away.

I dont think I can bring myself to change after all. I was close, and I'll still support the Jagwars in most of their matches every week, but I've invested too much in NYG to just walk away.

Stewbo doesn't do walking away!!!! ;-p

Wonderful. I look forward to a great nights sleep now. :lol:

You couldn't change. You can have a soft spot for teams. But your first love and all that.

lindsey-duke-blake-bortles-girlfriend-19

I know it looks tempting. I mean, think of the possibilities.

Ultimately this is your reality.................

eli-manning.jpg

Archived