Who do you support and why?

Spain

The 1st game i ever sat down to watch in it's entirety was the Partiots Vs Eagles at super bowl 39, picked the eagles due to liking the fresh prince of bel air and have supported them since.

Also my mate is a giants fan so it had to be a team in the NFC east.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 1st game i ever sat down to watch in it's entirety was the Partiots Vs Eagles at super bowl 39, picked the eagles due to liking the fresh prince of bel air and have supported them since.

Also my mate is a giants fan so it had to be a team in the NFC east.

My mate supports the eagles.for the exact same reason except swap fresh prince for rocky

thought id posted in this before,but just checked and ive not,so...

living in oregon we dont have a NFL franchise,only the no.2 college team in the states.

i follow the seahawks because they are west coast,cooler team than all the cali teams and seattle was my

port of entry when i came over.

The reason I like the packers is because of it being on a tv show I used to like.

Stupid reason but got to pick a team some how :)

• 6 months later...

I first got into the NFL as a young boy around 1996. Who else would be starting that time other than the Ravens. Since I was starting out in the sport I thought I would pick the new team and take it from there (I'm aware of the relocation and rebranding). By chance my brother chose the Steelers since he's a fan of the colours, was interesting to see the rivalry develop. Keeps things interesting.

Family connections to Michigan meant I've been a Lions (and Wolverines) fan for a long time, though not actually long enough to have seen the Lions win a Division Championship, never mind a Conference Championship and the possibility of a Super Bowl actually isn't even a possibility; whatever it is they do in the front office at Ford Field, they do it consistently wrong but you don't switch your allegiance! Go Lions!

I'm currently in Ann Arbor. Have you managed to make it to the Big House for a match? The tailgates are tremendous :)

Buffalo Bills.

Buffalo was the first US city I ever visted ( not an automatic holiday location for many, I grant you). We were actually on holiday in Canada and did a wee tour and crossed the Peace Bridge to see Niagara Falls.

I had started watching the NFL on Channel 4 and when I realised I needed a team to follow, I picked the Bills, As this was the summer of 1984, I certainly wasn't doing it from a glory hunter perspective. 2 - 14 made me question my decision, drafting Bruce Smith 1st overall made me happy, another 2 - 14 season in 1985 made me sad again. And it's been like that for 30 years....... happy and high for a spell, followed by years of misery and shite (bit like being a Dons fan).

We've had the 4 consecutive Superbowl highs, followed by the 4 consecutive Superbowl losses lows.

I've been lucky enough to get back to Buffalo twice to see games at The Ralph - absolutely outstanding days out - and we won both times !

Buffalo Bills.

Buffalo was the first US city I ever visted ( not an automatic holiday location for many, I grant you). We were actually on holiday in Canada and did a wee tour and crossed the Peace Bridge to see Niagara Falls.

I had started watching the NFL on Channel 4 and when I realised I needed a team to follow, I picked the Bills, As this was the summer of 1984, I certainly wasn't doing it from a glory hunter perspective. 2 - 14 made me question my decision, drafting Bruce Smith 1st overall made me happy, another 2 - 14 season in 1985 made me sad again. And it's been like that for 30 years....... happy and high for a spell, followed by years of misery and shite (bit like being a Dons fan).

We've had the 4 consecutive Superbowl highs, followed by the 4 consecutive Superbowl losses lows.

I've been lucky enough to get back to Buffalo twice to see games at The Ralph - absolutely outstanding days out - and we won both times !

Watch the Americas game, missing rings program on them. It's such a great watch and you will love seeing Marv Levy on your telly again

Saints are my NFL team. Just followed my dad really, who was always a Saints fan, purely down to them being called Saints and played in black/white so there was obvious similarities to Paisley's finest.

My college Team is MSU Spartans purely on my uncle sending some Spartans stuff across to me when he was is Michigan.

Saints are my NFL team. Just followed my dad really, who was always a Saints fan, purely down to them being called Saints and played in black/white so there was obvious similarities to Paisley's finest.

My college Team is MSU Spartans purely on my uncle sending some Spartans stuff across to me when he was is Michigan.

Shame he never went for the Maize and Blue ;)

Archived