The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Am I? Considering you seem to have arrived here and made many a rage-post involving me I thought it was just your knickers in a wee pile next to you.

Sorry for the confusion!

You've really banged me to rights with that corker. You win.

Take this victory and let it set you free.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Gus is like Miley Cyrus, you preferred what they did before (party in the USA was a topper), now they are Twerking on what you liked (Gus metaphorically) he's making the change and it's getting a reaction. So far so good but can he Keep it going once the controversy dies down?

Is this the real Gus now and not the pastry loving guy we thought we knew? I guess we'll see....

In addition it'd be shocked if Booitsme7 doesn't make it on the list. In just 9 months he has almost caught up with Lichtie23 in number of posts the word association thread and leads the musical Chinese whispers thead. He's made a huge contribution to the forum IMO.

DundeeBarry is the best poster by the simple fact he's now a celebrity. :D

Saw his beautiful mug in this mornings courier and an article regarding his new book. Picking up two copies this Saturday for myself and the grandfather. Shame I wasn't in time to get a letter. :(

:lol: Hadn't even noticed that post tbh. Thanks for highlighting it though. Good to know you still haven't got over us all running rings round you years ago!

Given my team haven't enjoyed the pleasure of a routine bitch-slapping of Berwick, nor shared the same forum for nearly ten years, I think it's safe to conclude that the above scenario never happened.*

* Unless you're referring to your tragic 'big team', in which case the above still applies with additional thick Geordie accent.

Archived